[Fun and Fight] presentation, changelogs, ideas, complaints

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
14.02.2018 12:45:01Link to post

IMPORTANT : read all this post before reply !!!

Hi, since sunday, the server "Fun and fight" is now official, so I decided to post server's changelogs here every fridays (before, I posted only in discord, unfortunaly, a lot of players don't follow crysis's discord)

in this first post, I will explain what is this server, and after, how you have to post (for ideas and complaints)

This server is not like others cryfire's server : there is AI (artificial intelligence --> like single player mode) in fun and fight server. that mean since cryMP exist, it's only the SECOND server where you can fight another enemy than enemy team (first server being !hs alien invasion)

So the main question you will probably ask me : what is this AI ?

first, there is 2 differents type of AI ony my server (wich are very different than alien invasion)

- Herobrine : he is like a player, he can do a lot of things randomly and attack players randmly. he can for exemple teleport around the map, kill players, spawn hostiles aliens, spawn traped vehicles, troll players ect...
note : Herobrine can also attack vtols time to time and destroye them, he also attack gauss campers in mountains.

- ALIENS : they work very different than alien invasion, there is 3 type of aliens that can attack you :
-- Hunter : charge a cannon and kill all players in range,
-- Scoot : kill all players who are getting closer to him
-- Alien (there is no alien in alien invasion :D) : like the scout, kill players who are getting closer to him but only once time, after he leaves.

note : all types of aliens and Herobrine are a bit linked on my server : herobrine can spawn theses aliens where he want, while it's not near a prototype factory or bases.

-----> Herobrine and aliens are disabled near prototype factory and bases and cannot attack players there, so pro players can't complaint : they can stay on e4 area (mesa ect) if they don't want to be disturbed by herobrine.

So now the short description is finished, I will maybe change it time to time

Now about ideas, you can propose any ideas you want, only trolls and "remove Herobrine" will be not accepted.
you can use the following format :

[IDEA]
name : for exemple "new command", "Herobrine", "bug" or other things like this to summarize.
idea description : you describe what you want. More the idea is detailed and explained, more it's better.

--> I can not guarantee your idea will be put in place under 24 hours if it's accepted, it depend of my time, my priority and if it's hard/possible to realize.

About complaints, you can post a complaint if you have a problem with a cheater in-game, or if you see a supervisor/moderator abuse power to get unfairly advantage.

IMPORTANT : your complaint will be ignored and denied if you don't have proof. proof can be a video or/and a screenshot

So you can post like this :

[COMPLAINT]
cheater/supervisor/moderator's/trouble maker name
pattern : exemple "cheating", "power abusing", "insulting" ect...
detailled description (optional) : say everything that happened exactly
date : please give me when the problem was happen, to help me find into logs

PROOF (most important) : give your video link / screenshots

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
14.02.2018 12:46:13Link to post

--------------------------CHANGELOGS OF 09/02/18----------------------------

2 IMPORTANT improves : supervisor alone and herobrine
- Supervisor alone : if a player join the server and is alone, he get a supervisor account until another player join, so he had the possibility to fun alone for waiting players with commands like !spawn vtol, !atur or !hero for exemple (read below for more infos about !hero...)

--> IMPORTANT : some commands don't work with the same way between "supervisor alone" and real supervisors.
here the list of differences :
!spawn : if it's a "alone supervisor", the spawned vehicle stay only 60 seconds and is removed just after (for real and officials supervisors the vehicle is not deleted)
!atur (more infos below) work like !spawn : stay 60 seconds for alone supervisors and stay until the supervisor use !ratur for official supervisors
!party and !vparty are blocked for alone supervisor to avoid glitchs for get vtol for exemple if another player join during the party
If another player, the alone supervisor take gun, depending of the position in the map (if he is inside game, he take fy and smg, if he is outside (arena ect), he take only fists)
In powerStruggle : Rank and pp are reset when another player join, however the old alone supervisor take 500 pp and SGT rank as reward to have waiting players
So this important improve is a new way to have fun if a player is alone on the server.

----------------------------------------------------

SECOND main improve : Added a AI called herobrine in the server!
- In InstantAction, herobrine is disabled by defaut, he can be summoned via a vote (the command !herobrine), Herobrine will spawn ONLY outside the map ! (!arena ect) and not disturb players inside game
- In PowerStruggle Herobrine is a part of the gameplay BUT he is disabled near prototype (all E4 area in mesa ect) and near bases (US and NK)
Herobrine has a lot of abilities, he can for exemple attack a player to kill him, spawn shortly behind a player, troll him in cloak mode with flares, teleport around the map, spawn HOSTILES aliens, scouts and hunters (which are also AI that will attack players nearby), launch mortar, bring players to him (only in InstantAction), attack and kill vtols (only in PowerStruggle) and more !
All of this is random, and Herobrine attack randomly players (if they are not near prototype ect)

IMPORTANT things to know for PowerStruggle :
- Time to time (I think every 5-10 minutes, can be more or less, it's random), Herobrine will check if there is VTOLS on the map and then, he will bomb one of the them to destroye it. --> the driver has still the time to jump from the vtol or repair the vtol if he is fast.
- About GAUSS CAMPERS, it's allowed to camp on the server BUT Herobrine will focus the camper and attack him ! so be carefull if you want to camp, and be ready to be agains't Herobrine.

New commands about herobrine :
-!herobrine (ALL) : start a vote to summon Herobrine outside the game area (only in Instantaction), Herobrine will stay 15 minutes and will be disabled after.
-!forceherobrine (MODERATOR) : work exactly like !herobrine but without vote, instantly summon herobrine. however, !forceherobrine can also disable herobrine manually be write again !forceherobrine.

- !hero action target (SUPERVISOR) : Herobrine will do a specific action to the target (except if the action is "vtol" then he will attack randomly a vtol).
---> usage !hero without argument to view the list of actions on the console.
Note : if the target is inside game area (for InstantAction) or near prototype/bases (PowerStruggle), nothing will happen.
----> Alone supervisor can then test all herobrine's possibilities by using !hero on themself.

- !herohere (SUPERVISOR) : check if herobrine is allowed to attack you on your position (give you distance with prototype and both bases)
- !epicentre (SUPERVISOR) : check if herobrine can do powerfulled actions like mortar and hunter on your position

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINOR changes :
- created !inside (ALL), it teleport back inside game area on Instantaction and give the start equipment
- entity Trooper cannot be spawned anymore with !spawn and !vspawn (reason : this entity cause server crash + client crash)
- Added !atur : it spawn an hostile alien turret that will attack ALL ENTITIES in range (including players, aliens (with scouts and hunters) , grunts, clones and herobrine) --> for alone supervisor the turret stay only 60 seconds
- Added !ratur : remove all aliens turrets on the map.
! tempuser (OWNER = me) --> give temp account to a player until the end of the current map / player disconnect, by security this command can't give admin, and cannot be used on the admin who used the command.
Removed !airstrike and !artillery for premium (and all players in case), reason : there is already herobrine which is powerful :D
Added !mesa and !shore, start a vote to play on mesa (or shore) with herobrine
- Added no good to supervisors.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
16.02.2018 19:36:09Link to post

[changelogs] changes during last 7 days :

Added !tag (ALL) : display nuke tag to the target for 1 minute! (cost 1000 pp)
Players who use RPG MOD now got nuke tag for 30 seconds, and the server show his real name in the chat.
Reduced number of bombs for herobrine's mortar skill (also for the anti-camp system), the reason is to reduce lags, so I increased bombs's radius
Added !guessplayers (MODERATOR) : display all players's realname into the console
Admins now also cannot longer use nomad name anymore (and they are then renamed like all players)
ukrainienSoldier and Soul moved from supervisor to premium, reason : I have 0 new from them since some months...
Herobrine now can turn into strenght and speed mode
Added !protection : call alien army around c7 area to help your team! (theses aliens will attack enemy players nearby)
Herobrine can also use !protection, in this case aliens will be hostile agains't all players
Hostiles death aliens and scout now cannot kill players anymore (and scouts don't do sound when they are death)
!hero now don't require necessary a target anymore to work, if no target in entered, the action will be applied to the player who entered the command
!scan start a vote to rename all players with their realname (need 5 players online and 40,1% of votes)
added !ping <value> (MODERATOR) : set a fake ping to avoiding to be recognised ...
Added aliens events, time to time aliens come to a random location, kill thems to get pp (new command !invasion for SUPERVISOR also)
added !vehicles and the possibility to buy custom vehicles in factorys via console
improved detection of !guessplayers and !scan
Added Forsaken to supervisor

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
23.02.2018 11:44:56Link to post

CHANGELOGS OF 23/02/18

-------------------------------MAGICAL GRUNT update!

Added !immortal (cost 3 magic power), !clearsky (cost 2 magic power) and !magic (cost 1 magic power)
----> WATCH this video to see all usefull informations about the magical grunt and description of theses commands https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jer_8mSORM
Added !gruntinfo (ALL) : display in console all basic informations about the magical grunt
Added !findgrunt (ALL) : sacrifice 2500 pp to locate the magical grunt (you waste money if the magical grunt is not inside the map!!!)

------------------------- NEW BASE PROTECTION SYSTEM

--> Turrets are now REMOVED and replaced by herobrine's protection : enemy players near enemy base will be bombed until they leave the base area / they are killed
All infos on this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZIvzrXmeuk
This protection is more fair play than turrets because it let the time of the player to leave the area (unlike turrets) and it's also better to protect base vs vtols

-------------------------- NEW FORCE SYSTEM

new "permanent punish" tool for admins : now they can add specific players into the "forcelist"
--> players in the forcelist will be constantly RENAMED with their real name when they play on the fun and fight server, so that mean they can't insult or play as Nomad anymore, and their realname will be showed to all players
To start "tests" I added the following players inside the forcelist :
- HeanDel
- Crow
- MrCoolik
- honeY^
- atakan
- Nomad-hk
-DraGoN
Added also !forcelist (MODERATOR) to see directly the list in console

----------------------------- PREMIUM account now can be get by all players :

-first 2 players who join the server will get premium account until they disconnect
- I remember you can also got premium account by killing the magical grunt.

----------------------------- VTOLS

increased price for a lot of "special" vtols, added vtolalien (5000 pp) vtolomg (10000 pp) and vtolsing, removed vtolint (reason : can crash the server)
Added 2 new type of vtol :
- vtolgod : cost 15 000 pp, it's a vtolomg with respawn ability (bunker) + all vtolgod's team got SHOP everywhere ! (that mean they can buy outside buildings) until the vtolgod is destroyed
- vtolpeace : FREE : it's a vtol without gun and nuke tag (so useless vtol xD, usefull only to travel)

--------------------------- MINOR CHANGES

!flaregun and !gun are now debuged and can be used in powerstruggle
moderator now can protect newbies with the command !newbie <target> : it give special mode to the newbie that reduce 80% of damages vs him. See the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tyQG2STZyw

---> in case, the moderator can't use !newbie on himself
deaths hunters are now removed to avoid client disconnect
!scout !alien !grunt !clone and !hunter now don't cost pp anymore (because supervisor commands --> nosence to set price)
hunter from steal-event now can attack players nearby (to avoid kill too easelier the hunter)
improved !info and server's welcome messages
debuged herobrine : before he was activated 2 time (because of restart),
because of "abus" from some players who join alone (and got supervisor account then) to use !happy 99999999 (unlimited happy hour), I have patched the !happy command : now alone supervisor cannot choose time anymore and the time is 60 seconds max for them.
!admins ALL : if you are not moderator, display only admins, else all registered staff members
fixed a bug : now Herobrine correctly focus gauss camper for 2 minutes
herobrine is new MORE aggressive agains't campers, and have more chance to spawn alien and bomb him than normal time
Nomads are now renamed with "NoName"

Now Herobrine has the ability to change the TimeOfDay ! added also !hero time to start manually this event (this new event happen only every 1,5 hours in normal time)

SashsBrest

23.02.2018 15:50:51Link to post

You right,i play vs Andrey,no_good,Smirnoff,or other newbies they really have little chance against me,and -80% damage I will not have a chance to kill them,not fair too
:DDDDDDDDDDD need 50 bullets for kill newbie,for kill pro player need 8 bullet.you sure XD?????????????
in my ip play 3 players,me and 2 kids,maybe other players too have 2-3 users in one pc.this anti pro system is fail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tyQG2STZyw&feature=youtu.be&t=29
You make not bad server,only bad-is blocked antiair,not possible destroy vtols and heli,can kill only with gauss. gauss tank and rpg hack mod i must download rpg mod?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
23.02.2018 22:35:40Link to post

Do you know what is a real newbie? it target players who really don't know play and do score like 0/30 in normal time.

They leave crysis because of "pro" players like you, reb, aleksandr ect ... who rape them without any glory, and because of pro players who rape them without let them a chance, they leave crysis forever.

Lukas

24.02.2018 08:01:44Link to post

What do you mean by saying give them a chance? Should I just not kill them or jump around them or what am I supposed to do to not 'rape' them? They have everything here, Youda did tutorials how to not be a noob, I did some videos how I play so they can watch and take something from it if they dont wanna be noobs forever. When I started playing Crysis I was noob also and good players killed me also without mercy, to be a good player you have put some time into the game. Giving them advantages wont make them better players, maybe it will be more fun for them because they will live longer but in reality on other servers they will be still very bad. My suggestion is to make some command !howtobeapro and tell them key points how to be good, not call every better player a hacker, how to dodge bullets, something about movement, links to Youdas tutorials maybe, etc.

I know it is harder for new players to do something now because there is much higher pros/noobs ratio than it was before GameSpy died but I dont know if you can do something about it, we dont have enough players to make some ranking system like in other games where players play against players with same skill approximately.

SashsBrest

24.02.2018 09:48:29Link to post

Ok mister,i understand you,what about medium players? Dedok,Kushva,Greg007, or other newbies do not want to learn to play,they love vechicles,you must protect pro players too from tanks and vtols. You block antiair, why?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
24.02.2018 10:40:06Link to post

@lukas : "What do you mean by saying give them a chance?" --> players like you rape them, the newbie don't have the time to react when he meet pro player, he is already killed.

"My suggestion is to make some command !howtobeapro and tell them key points how to be good" --> if I translate your sentence it means: "if you don't know play, play another game and abandon crysis", your logic is deplorable ...

"I know it is harder for new players to do something now because there is much higher pros/noobs ratio than it was before" --> you recognize yourself the problem and your "solution" is to let them raped and tired-leave crysis.

it's funny, when we add something agains't "pro" players, they cry like baby ONLY because they cannot longer do perfect score like 50/0 lol -_-

your logic is bad because a newbie, even protected stay a newbie, so still easily to kill, less than without protection yes, but it balance more the fight)

@sashs "what about medium players" --> nothing, they are not concerned by the newbie system.
btw you know what is the more funny ? medium player DONT CRY AND INSULT when they are killed unlike pro player !!
They even encourage me to help newbies.
A newbie with the protection is similar to a medium player.

"you must protect pro players too from tanks and vtols" --> already done since some days with anti bunker-rape protection.

"You block antiair, why" --> I do not like either to block it, the reason is simply : when aaa fire, the server crash 3/4 of time (I still don't know how fix it)
To avoid server crash, only solution is to remove the problem.

---> you complaint about vtols but every 5 minutes, my AI herobrine destroye vtols

Lukas

24.02.2018 11:49:00Link to post

You still didnt answer the question: What should I do to not rape them as a 'pro player', should I be even allowed to play at all? There are not many pros left, so I have to play against newbies no matter what. Rofl...

"My suggestion is to make some command !howtobeapro and tell them key points how to be good" --> if I translate your sentence it means: "if you don't know play, play another game and abandon crysis", your logic is deplorable ..

No, I say they should play more to learn the game and giving them advantages in FPS kind of game is bullshit, have you ever seen such a nosense in games like csgo, cod on public servers? In FPS games everybody is equal (same hp), this is not RPG where you can buy more armor (hp)...

your logic is bad because a newbie, even protected stay a newbie, so still easily to kill, less than without protection yes, but it balance more the fight)

Yea, instead of 10 bullets I will need 2 clips to kill one newbie because Im a pro and I after 10 years of playing I should be in disadvantage, makes sense... Meanwhile pro player will come and kill me because Im without ammo or reloading because I had to shoot all my bullets into superman newbie.

Its your server, do what you think is best, Im not gonna discuss it more because it seems to be waste of time.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
24.02.2018 11:54:14Link to post

"No, I say they should play more to learn the game" --> they can't lean the game if they are spam-killed by pro players.

"Yea, instead of 10 bullets I will need 2 clips to kill one newbie" yes and ? a newbie have difficult to hit another player anyway ...

"Its your server," --> my server is not a "pro server gameplay", it's a server made for newbies and medium players mainly.

Omar

24.02.2018 12:14:47Link to post

I think this guy hates pro's cuz he can't beat them and he don't want them to join ..so he made a server for "killing noobs" for himslef..
End of story. Stay noob.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
24.02.2018 15:27:43Link to post

"Stay noob." --> you can ask yourself about what you have said, again bad word.

My theory is right, pro players only know insult, raz has connected 10 minutes ago and insulted without reason )
and Crow spam insulted when he was killed this morning by a "medium" player.

I'm tired of wasting my time trying to talk with them, I think if they continue I'll will do like freebo advised me and bans will start.
or I will bring back my auto mute.

Zi;

Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
24.02.2018 15:57:12Link to post

Guys, its simple, if you dont like something, dont use it? If you dont like misterSD's server, then just dont connect it... instead of insulting him and blaming him for everything bad.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
24.02.2018 16:29:28Link to post

lol, Raz has joined several time the server with vpn only to insult me )
however my server can detect vpn, he is optimistic.

SashsBrest

24.02.2018 20:52:46Link to post

I think if they continue I'll will do like freebo advised me and bans will start
Germancrysis also thought so. all players banned-servers empty
lol, Raz has joined several time the server with vpn only to insult me )
however my server can detect vpn, he is optimistic.

its not insults,its complements,you wrong understood :)

Omar

24.02.2018 21:06:27Link to post

Good luck with the bans..

Omar

24.02.2018 21:14:39Link to post

I think you like the feel of pro players with only noobs on your server. :)

SashsBrest

24.02.2018 22:06:17Link to post

And who newbie destroyer?
Comrade have skill like 10 players how Andrey or V_Luke,he never use commands or other not fair methods, look him score,he play fair unlike you all
i like your server,all ok!!! But I do not like how you speak out yourself about pro players as about game destroyers
Look at yourself, can you destroy newbies more than pro players

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
24.02.2018 22:43:25Link to post

"how Andrey or V_Luke," because there is no pro players online for rape all.
Comrade don't rape players unlike you.

The only thing I can see in your screen is that : my server was again the most played today.
So that mean players like the gameplay here (I know it because several players said to me that, this server is their favorite one)

and nobody of them insult, there is only pro aimers who know insult like your friend raz.

Well, I will don't waste my time anymore to reply to "pro players" here, if it's just to see insults or "unargumented critize", it's useless.
it's the truth.

SashsBrest

24.02.2018 22:56:59Link to post

Its you,and your friend Sadam(Smirnoff aka King-Kong) rape all time players
look stat kill-death and see who rape players,you have skill like newbie-middle and your stats better than me X2,and its me rape players,you sure???!!!

Freebo

24.02.2018 23:15:56Link to post

misterSD asked me to post my opinion about this. So I'm doing it. Anybody can read it if he has time for it. But don't bother. My post won't change anything here at all. I've 3.5 years old experience with this here. I'm posting just because of formal reasons and request from misterSD.

Don't read it.

I don't understand people entering server to just insult settings and admins. If you don't like it you don't play it.

I had the same situation with few people on Mesa Nostalgia in 2016. It was just a Flying Circus. They hated it. They were complaining about settings on server (to players there) and on forum to everybody, calling admins and moderator worse names - Though they WERE PLAYING there EVERY DAY for weeks - sometimes for 2-3 hours a day. Do I have to say how "smart" that was of them? I hope I don't have to explain this here. You can understand it clearly.

You can't educate people on what to like or not. It's their choice. But we can give "good example" what should civilized server look like.

And misterSD...
Solution is and was always simple. It's all in the network rules accepted by all official server admins and posted by Zi years ago (/rules.php) - which applies ONLY to Official servers NOT to private ones of course.

What players do or say on private servers, private conversations and messages - is their own choice. Nobody has the right to tell them what they can or can not do on private servers. But they can't do it on official servers which are designed to be friendly and without hate or insults.

PLUS - If somebody doesn't like admin of official server - he can make a video about what admin is doing there, post admin's bad behaviour. And admin WILL BE removed or server will be removed from the list of official servers. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. It's very SIMPLE. VERY VERY SIMPLE !!

- if admin of official server is insulting anybody (calling them noobs, idiots, retarded, )
- if admin of official server is kicking anybody without any reason (no insults, no cheats, no spam, no trolling).
- if admin of official server is cheating or hacking (there were some admins like that on private servers).
- if admin of official server is trolling servers with commands or some kind of spam himself.

HE CAN'T BE ADMIN of OFFICIAL SERVER !!!! - Just make a VIDEO - REPORT HIM.
He will be REMOVED in NO TIME. This is why Admins of official servers has to be 100% trusted.

Not just because they are good aimers, good jumpers, read a lot, drink coffee or smoke "Chesterfield" in a pub. The reasons are different.

So please stop insulting without sense. It will never end this way.

The rules to fix the problem by admin were always quite easy.
Unfortunately were not put in work on most of servers.

Here they are:

1. Insulters ? - ask to stop insulting. If they don't react - mute them (they can play still - just not with insults). If they come back and insult again, mute them again, and again and again, and again. If they are trolling the server with some unfair actions, just to on purpose destroy fun of others. Make a video, post a video and kick them.

2. Cheaters and hackers - ask them to stop cheating - if they don't react - make a video and ban them.

Yes it will make 3-4 players leave. But 50 others will be able to play in normal atmosphere.

And what I've heard about GerCry - I can't confirm, I knew only DieAerzte who seemed always fair and reasonable - and I wouldn't suspect him for any unfair actions there - but I wasn't playing there - Still I've heard that tons of players were being banned by some admins there just because some admins were losing with them in a game. I think it's a no-brainer to see the difference between what I've just said "what to do" and untrusted admins who kick and ban people without any Fair Play reason - just because of being losers themselves.

misterSD.

Looks like you still have too much time to argue with some of visitors of your server? We were talking about it so many times. You know exactly what to do if you want to have a peace there. I don't know the situation, I wasn't there - but you can post some logs, videos - so we will know what's going on there - in terms of those insults. Still it's you who is admin there - you took the responsibility - so you can siply "react" if you have reason for that. And stop giving second chances if somebody doesn't want it.

You can react easily - Will it make your server less popular and instead of 27-28 players you will have only 15 ? - Maybe. Will it make all players leave your server - No Way! Just think - is arguing with players on server, every single day for months worth your time ? Anybody can create his own server here - and rules of Official ones are simple.

Is that possible that all official servers will be deserted because of those "no insult" rules? YES maybe some day - so what ? There can be 100 private servers in this network - where anybody can say what they want if admin allows to - because it's always ADMIN who is responsible for most actions his players are doing to others on his server.

So if official servers are not fun for some people who love to insult - they can create private ones. Feel free to do that. This is what this network is about:

1. Provide official servers with trusted admins and No-Insult, No-Cheat rules
and
2. Provide new custom maps with tons of mods and functions. To give people a choice where to play.

BUT if somebody prefers to invite players to his own private server with classic Crysis maps (which we all love) and with the ability to insult or curse or whatever there - he can do it. It's behind closed doors. It's Private. It's his choice. He can even post an invitation on CryMP.Net in Event Section - when he starts his server. Isn't that a freedom?

If all players start to play on his server and nobody EVER enters ANY official server - it's ok. But at least some players who doesn't like insults should have the right to find the place (official server) where they won't see any insults at all. The place they can play knowing that admin will always help them and the atmosphere will be civilized.

I don't understand why I have to explain this simple thing after 3.5 years of the Network. I was sure it's all well known.

The problem I see here is that those basic rules of Official servers were NOT put in action on some official servers - and this is why we have this situation STILL after 3.5 years. And you call ME crazy?

So maybe I am crazy because - I'd rather play with 5 nice people than 25 insulters. I know for sure that there are many other people who are as crazy as I do - because they share this opinion. It's a game for fun not words fight.

Just think what's better for people. I always think that people who hate on servers and insult - have really nothing to do during the week if they have so much energy to grow som huge hate in them. If there will be a war - they will be a huge help on the front line. This hate towards people, insulting and trolling can be used there with double power. At least energy won't be lost for destroying atmosphere in the game. But there are also crazy people who are not like that. They don't deserve to read all that BS on chat. They want to fight and have fun.

If people don't like some server's settings or admin there - they should ever enter again those servers. Unless they are masochists or something. If they want to play there - they can do it without insulting.

Sorry - It seems like I'm too crazy to understand some people. My bad. Seriously.

Please just have fun and respect rules of official servers. It's very simple.

Lukas

25.02.2018 09:17:20Link to post

In the first post misterSD is asking for complaints. 'in this first post, I will explain what is this server, and after, how you have to post (for ideas and complaints)'

So here he has it, me and another players are just giving feedback, some people in more polite way, some in more rude way. Im not hating or blaming him, I just say things which I think are bad and needs to be changed, if he gonna do something about it its upon him, Im not gonna insult if he do nothing and wants to do that his way, its his server, he can set his own rules, etc. But as a admin of official server he should take criticism into consideration and as a official server it should be a meaningful server with reasonable settings. If I was a new player and came on his server, what would I think? Newbies have advantages over other players? Is this some kind of pay to win games? If that was me, I would not play such a game. In every game if you are new you have to go through shit, why this game should be different? You just make it harder and harder for pro players, those who actually played this game for years, no wonder there is not many good players left if there is throwing shit on them as game destroyers, etc. Btw. In the past like in 2010 I was banned for 'hacking' on many servers because admins were totally morons who dont know how to play and ban better players just because they are better. GermanCrysis is the best example, if you look at their forum, there are many good players complaining why they were banned. Thats why I played on The North server where for sure most of the players were noobs but also many good players, newbies will always be majority of the community but it doesnt mean you should throw shit on good players and make it harder for them... And admins on The North server were good players who knew how to play and understood the game and newbies played here a lot along with good players who 'raped' them, server was full most of the time, maybe because they wanted challenge and if they killed player from top of the scoreboard they felt like they did something and it encouraged them for playing more? Nowadays newbies are not like that? I dont think so.

When I look at server list and I want to play, what choices I got? One Mesa server where every player is a newbie, no challenge, in the end they will call me hacker or game destroyer because I 'rape' newbies.

All I think such servers make more players leave Crysis, I dont know it just seems ridiculous for me.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
25.02.2018 09:46:53Link to post

Hi Freebo, thank to answer, I will reply :

"So maybe I am crazy because - I'd rather play with 5 nice people than 25 insulters."
--> in my case it's the opposite (in terms of number), I have to choose between : groups of players : 5 "pro" players who instant kill players with "less skill" with aulway fy71 (so the gameplay stay the same), theses 5 "pro" players call "idiot", "noob" and other worst words like this when they are killed by another player ....
The second group is 25 "medium-newbies" who use in general all the content of crysis (not only fy71), that mean the gameplay change aulway and is not repetitive. And also, all in this group (if there is no the pro players) have fun playing the game, and the best: they does not insult when they are killed and stay nice unlike the "first group of pro players".

in your opinion who will I choose?
the minority that insults everyone, or the majority that maybe have "bad" style of play but is a good community.

I prefer choose the second groups, and yet, I made efforts to welcome pro players as well:
- by deactivating Herobrine and the aliens suru n radius of 200 meters around the prototype.
- By putting a "gauss mountain camper" detection that forces herobrine to focus the camping.
- Herbrin that regularly clears vtols

however, pro players always insult without reason.
raz, HoneY ^ and crow are the perfect examples.

"I don't know the situation, I wasn't there - but you can post some logs, videos - so we will know what's going on there - in terms of those insults. "

--> of course FREEBO, I will post logs, it's not a problem, I will just "remove/hide" players's ip (because of privacy)

ps : I add "comments" to logs with "<------------", if you see that, it was not in real log of course, it's just to explain things.
if you see things like "xx.xxx.xx", it's thing that I hide to the public, like ip

I will don't post ALL changelogs of course, only moments that interest us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<14:17:32> [Command] stuck executed for ExplodingMan$9 (success)
<14:17:34> CHAT led to ALL:
<14:17:34> i have saved iesterday 2500 points
<14:17:50> CHAT led to ALL:
<14:17:50> and today i have in bank
<14:17:55> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:17:55> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:18:15> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:18:15> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:18:28> CHAT Server to NoName687:
<14:18:28> Your rpg mod show your position to enemy for 30 seconds
<14:18:28> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:18:28> NoName687 (Raz) is using RPG MOD and releases nuclear particles on him!!! <------- Raz use RPG mode
<14:18:42> [Command] stuck executed for ExplodingMan$9 (success)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<14:20:58> 4687/5000 left in your bank account
<14:20:58> [Command] bank export 5 executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback)
<14:21:03> CHAT led to ALL:
<14:21:03> die xd
<14:21:04> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:21:04> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the top 10
<14:21:04> [Command] top executed for NoName360$9 (success)
<14:21:13> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:21:13> you have recovered 1 from your bank
<14:21:13> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:21:13> 4686/5000 left in your bank account
<14:21:13> [Command] bank export 1 executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback)
<14:21:15> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:21:15> done
<14:21:21> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:21:21> the !bank export now show your money left
<14:21:26> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:21:26> ok cool
<14:21:30> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:21:30> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:21:30> you have recovered 1 from your bank
<14:21:30> 4999/5000 left in your bank account
<14:21:30> [Command] bank export 1 executed for ExplodingMan$9 (no feedback)
<14:21:33> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:21:33> ah
<14:21:37> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:21:37> it work
<14:21:40> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:21:40> y^
<14:21:43> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:21:43> you transferred 5000/5000 to your bank
<14:21:43> [Command] bank import 1 executed for ExplodingMan$9 (no feedback)
<14:21:49> [Command] superhero executed for [HERO]led$9 (success)
<14:21:54> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:21:54> Open console with [^] or [~] to view your exp and rewards
<14:21:54> [Command] stats executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback)
<14:22:01> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:22:01> Welcome misterSD to your bank account!
<14:22:01> Your current balance is 4686
<14:22:01> bank level : 3, limit : 5000
<14:22:01> [Command] bank executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback)
<14:22:07> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:22:07> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:22:07> [Command] bank import 5000 executed for NoName360$9 (error: play more on the server to increase your bank's capacity)
<14:22:07> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:22:07> Command failed (play more on the server to increase your bank's capacity)
<14:22:10> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:22:10> Welcome misterSD to your bank account!
<14:22:10> Your current balance is 4686
<14:22:10> bank level : 3, limit : 5000
<14:22:10> [Command] bank executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback)
<14:22:18> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:22:18> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:22:18> [Command] bank import 2000 executed for NoName360$9 (error: play more on the server to increase your bank's capacity)
<14:22:18> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:22:18> Command failed (play more on the server to increase your bank's capacity)
<14:22:22> CHAT Server to NoName179:
<14:22:22> your maximum bank's capacity is 1000 pp
<14:22:32> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:22:32> ALERT! Herobrine has summoned an hostile alien !!! ESCAPE THE AREA FASTER!!!
<14:22:50> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:22:50> the magical grunt is currently not inside the map
<14:22:51> [Command] findgrunt executed for NoName360$9 (success)
<14:22:54> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:22:54> rip money 2500
<14:22:57> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:22:57> rip
<14:23:04> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:23:04> hunter too loud
<14:23:07> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:23:07> lol
<14:23:14> [CryFire DLL] received IP 93.xxx.xxx.xxx for player Nomad <---------- $0Sashs connect
<14:23:15> [CryFire DLL] validating profile 17770 of Nomad at master server
<14:23:16> [Connection] Connected Name: Nomad$9; Chan: 13; Prof: 0; Host: elsat.by; IP: 93.xxx.xxx.xxx; Port: 7865
<14:23:16> CHAT Server to Nomad:
<14:23:17> Granted average rank of 1
<14:23:17> [ScrRnk] Granted average rank of 1 to Nomad
<14:23:18> [CryFire DLL] validating profile 17770 of Nomad at master server
<14:23:20> [CryFire DLL] profile 17770 of Nomad (SashsBrest) is valid
<14:23:20> [Rename] Nomad$9 renamed to $0SASHS$9 by Server (last used name)
<14:23:20> CHAT Server to $0SASHS:
<14:23:20> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<14:23:22> [Command] protection executed for [HERO]led$9 (error: not enough points)
<14:23:22> CHAT Server to [HERO]led:
<14:23:22> Command failed (not enough points)
<14:23:23> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:23:23> I don't understand pro players
<14:23:24> CHAT Server to $0SASHS:
<14:23:24> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<14:23:28> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:23:28> they insult me about my server
<14:23:28> CHAT Server to $0SASHS:
<14:23:28> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<14:23:31> [CryFire DLL] profile 17770 of $0SASHS (SashsBrest) is valid
<14:23:32> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:23:32> but they even come here lol?
<14:23:32> CHAT Server to $0SASHS:
<14:23:32> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<14:23:38> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:23:38> lol
<14:23:42> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:23:42> they are wtf
<14:23:44> CHAT NoName687 to ALL:
<14:23:44> I am here tosay <--------- Raz start to talk for the first time
<14:23:45> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:23:45> xD
<14:23:47> CHAT NoName687 to ALL:
<14:23:47> FUCK YOU <-------------- Insult me without reason.
<14:23:52> CHAT NoName687 to ALL:
<14:23:52> I didnt know ur here <------------ see that : he insult because "he know I am here"
<14:23:57> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:23:57> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players's names
<14:23:57> [Command] guessplayers executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback)
<14:24:01> CHAT Server to [HERO]led:
<14:24:01> your maximum bank's capacity is 2500 pp
<14:24:07> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:24:07> it's funny
<14:24:12> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:24:12> only pro players cry in forum
<14:24:21> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:24:21> medium players don't insult
<14:24:23> CHAT NoName231 to ALL:
<14:24:23> xaxaaxxa
<14:24:36> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:24:36> umm
<14:24:38> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:24:38> aulway same players who rage
<14:24:40> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:24:40> hunter in E5
<14:24:45> [net 13:24:45.135] Disconnect 2-xx-xx-xxx.xxxxxx.xxx.xx:15909; profid=0; cause=0; msg='Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.4 seconds' <----------------- and disconnect JUST AFTER insulted me
<14:24:45> [Connection] Disconnected Name: NoName687$9; Channel: 9; Profile: xxxxxxx; Reason: Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.4 seconds
<14:24:45> [ScrRnk] Saved score for player NoName687

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<14:55:26> CHAT Server to NoName156:
<14:55:26> Welcome back, your score has been restored <---------- Raz connect BACK with VPN
<14:55:26> [ScrRnk] Restored score for player NoName156
<14:55:30> [Connection] Connected Name: NoName156$9; Chan: 18; Prof: xxxxxxx; Host: 212-129-52-224.rev.poneytelecom.eu; IP: 212.129.52.224; Port: 49361 <-------- useless to hide a vpn
<14:55:30> CHAT Server to NoName156:
<14:55:30> Welcome back, your score has been restored
<14:55:30> [ScrRnk] Restored score for player NoName156
<14:55:32> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile xxxxxxx for NoName156
<14:55:34> CHAT Server to NoName156:
<14:55:34> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<14:55:38> CHAT Server to NoName156:
<14:55:38> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<14:55:42> CHAT Server to NoName156:
<14:55:42> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<14:55:42> [Spec] NoName360 has exited spectator mode
<14:55:45> CHAT ForecThour to ALL:
<14:55:45> nice
<14:55:46> CHAT Server to NoName156:
<14:55:46> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<14:55:48> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:55:48> found
<14:55:51> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:55:51> cool
<14:55:53> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:55:53> mistake in !findgrunt
<14:55:58> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:55:58> is show wrong location
<14:56:08> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:56:08> i go fix
<14:56:12> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:56:12> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:56:19> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:56:19> ah no
<14:56:19> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:56:19> peace brutha
<14:56:22> [CryFire DLL] received IP 87.154.174.179 for player PasuPanda
<14:56:26> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:56:26> it's me who is stupid
<14:56:30> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:56:30> i have check e3
<14:56:36> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:56:36> instead e5
<14:56:37> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:56:37> xD
<14:56:38> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:56:38> NoName360 has found the magical Grunt!!!
<14:56:38> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:56:38> NoName360 has got premium account and 10000 pp!
<14:56:40> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:56:40> Xd
<14:56:42> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:56:42> NoName360 has unlocked singularity gun!
<14:56:46> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:56:46> NoName360 has earn 3 magic power for advanced commands
<14:56:52> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:56:52> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players
<14:56:52> [Command] players executed for NoName360$9 (success)
<14:56:54> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<14:56:54> nic
<14:57:00> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:57:00> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players's names
<14:57:01> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:57:01> Sorry! There is an error in the command, please contact admin (!info)
<14:57:01> $4[CryFire lua] Error: Mods/CryFire/Scripts/Commands/Realname file.lua:63: bad argument #1 to 'len' (string expected, got nil)
<14:57:12> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:57:12> Suicide commited
<14:57:12> [Command] die executed for ExplodingMan$9 (success)
<14:57:14> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:57:14> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players's names
<14:57:14> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:57:14> Sorry! There is an error in the command, please contact admin (!info)
<14:57:14> $4[CryFire lua] Error: Mods/CryFire/Scripts/Commands/Realname file.lua:63: bad argument #1 to 'len' (string expected, got nil)
<14:57:14> [net 13:57:14.647] Disconnect xxxxxxxx.xxxx.x-xxxxxxxxx.xx:60852; profid=0; cause=0; msg='Timeout occurred; no packet for 51.4 seconds'
<14:57:14> [Connection] Disconnected Name: PasuPanda$9; Channel: nil; Profile: nil; Reason: Timeout occurred; no packet for 51.4 seconds
<14:57:14> $4[CryFire lua] Error: scripts/cryfire/features/cf_persistantscore.lua:77: table index is nil
<14:57:21> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:57:21> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:57:22> CHAT ExplodingMan to Team tan:
<14:57:22> dont destroy the apc
<14:57:27> CHAT ExplodingMan to Team tan:
<14:57:27> need to hack it
<14:57:48> [CryFire DLL] received IP 87.154.174.179 for player PasuPanda
<14:57:48> [CryFire DLL] failed to get IP of player Anabol
<14:57:49> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile 1004311 for Anabol
<14:57:50> [Spec] NoName156 has exited spectator mode
<14:57:53> [Connection] Connected Name: Anabol$9; Chan: 21; Prof: xxxxxxx; Host: xx.xx.xxx.xxx; IP: xx.xx.xxx.xxx; Port: 65201
<14:57:53> CHAT Server to Anabol:
<14:57:53> Granted average rank of 1
<14:57:53> [ScrRnk] Granted average rank of 1 to Anabol
<14:57:53> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile xxxxxx for PasuPanda
<14:57:57> CHAT Server to Anabol:
<14:57:57> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<14:57:57> [Connection] Connected Name: PasuPanda$9; Chan: 20; Prof: xxxxxx; Host: xxxxxxxx.xxxx.x-xxxxxxxxx.xx; IP: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx; Port: 63630
<14:57:57> CHAT Server to PasuPanda:
<14:57:57> Granted average rank of 1
<14:57:57> [ScrRnk] Granted average rank of 1 to PasuPanda
<14:58:00> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile xxxxxxx for Anabol
<14:58:01> CHAT Server to NoName156:
<14:58:01> Score and rank reset
<14:58:01> [Command] reset executed for NoName156$9 (success)
<14:58:01> CHAT Server to Anabol:
<14:58:01> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<14:58:01> CHAT Server to PasuPanda:
<14:58:01> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<14:58:02> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:58:02> ForecThour is camping on mountain
<14:58:04> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:58:04> Herobrine don't like campers and is going to focus him !!!
<14:58:04> CHAT Server to ALL:
<14:58:04> Herobrine is going to show flares to the camper's location !!!
<14:58:05> CHAT Server to Anabol:
<14:58:05> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<14:58:05> CHAT Server to PasuPanda:
<14:58:05> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<14:58:09> CHAT Server to Anabol:
<14:58:09> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<14:58:09> CHAT Server to PasuPanda:
<14:58:09> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<14:58:10> [Spec] Anabol has exited spectator mode
<14:58:10> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:58:10> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:58:11> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile xxxxxx for PasuPanda
<14:58:12> CHAT Server to PasuPanda:
<14:58:12> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<14:58:30> [Spec] PasuPanda has exited spectator mode
<14:58:40> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:58:40> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:58:42> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:58:42> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players's names
<14:58:42> [Command] guessplayers executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback)
<14:58:52> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:58:52> raz why you insulted lol <----- I ask to Raz why he insulted me before, look his behavior below
<14:59:05> [Rename] NoName156$9 renamed himself to FUCKYOUMISTER$9 (!name command) <----- Raz rename with insult-name
<14:59:05> [Command] name FUCKYOUMISTER executed for FUCKYOUMISTER$9 (success)
<14:59:07> CHAT FUCKYOUMISTER to ALL:
<14:59:07> ^^
<14:59:09> CHAT FUCKYOUMISTER to ALL:
<14:59:09> OK ?
<14:59:12> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:59:12> btw you really think I can't recognize you with your new ip?
<14:59:29> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:59:29> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:59:38> [Rename] FUCKYOUMISTER$9 renamed to Raz-Rage$9 by NoName360 (moderator decision)
<14:59:38> CHAT Server to NoName360:
<14:59:38> FUCKYOUMISTER renamed to Raz-Rage
<14:59:38> [Command] rename fuck Raz-Rage executed for NoName360$9 (success)
<14:59:46> CHAT Raz-Rage to ALL:
<14:59:46> LOL naab <-------- insult because I removed his insult-name
<14:59:49> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<14:59:49> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<14:59:49> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<14:59:49> gg ! you have win a place in the forcelist
<14:59:51> CHAT Raz-Rage to ALL:
<14:59:51> <
<15:00:03> CHAT Raz-Rage to ALL:
<15:00:03> FUCK YOU ) <--------- Again insult
<15:00:05> CHAT Raz-Rage to ALL:
<15:00:05> ok ?
<15:00:13> CHAT Server to ALL:
<15:00:13> Reloading mod files - prepare for LAG
<15:00:13> [Command] reload executed for NoName360$9 (success)
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded config file Config/Options.lua successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded registered users successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded passwords successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded saved names successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded bans successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded warnings successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded mutes successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded optional internal script files successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded all additional commands successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded account data successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded positions successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded all plugins successfully
<15:00:17> [CryFire lua] Loaded all additional server specific scripts successfully
<15:00:20> [Command] heroon executed for NoName360$9 (no feedback) <----- reload disable Herobrine, have to use it after each reload or herobrine will be disabled
<15:00:23> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<15:00:23> thank raz
<15:00:24> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<15:00:24> cool
<15:00:26> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<15:00:26> I love you
<15:00:28> CHAT Server to ExplodingMan:
<15:00:28> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<15:00:38> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<15:00:38> more insulters
<15:00:45> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<15:00:45> btw
<15:00:51> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<15:00:51> you can see it's again a pro player who insult
<15:00:55> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<15:00:55> aulway same guys
<15:00:56> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<15:00:56> )
<15:00:56> CHAT ExplodingMan to ALL:
<15:00:56> yea
<15:01:00> CHAT NoName360 to ALL:
<15:01:00> my theory is again right
<15:01:00> [net 14:01:00.969] Disconnect 212-129-52-224.rev.poneytelecom.eu:49361; profid=0; cause=0; msg='Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.4 seconds'
<15:01:00> [Connection] Disconnected Name: Raz-Rage$9; Channel: 18; Profile: xxxxxxx; Reason: Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.4 seconds
<15:01:01> [ScrRnk] Saved score for player Raz-Rage <------ again disconnect after the insult

----------------------------------------

<15:59:41> Welcome back, your score has been restored
<15:59:41> [ScrRnk] Restored score for player NoName448
<15:59:42> [Connection] Connected Name: NoName448$9; Chan: 36; Prof: xxxxxxx; Host: node-0015.srv.de.phantom.avira-vpn.net; IP: 84.16.242.159; Port: 58867 <------- he use another vpn LOL
<15:59:42> CHAT Server to NoName448:
<15:59:42> Welcome back, your score has been restored
<15:59:42> [ScrRnk] Restored score for player NoName448
<15:59:46> [Command] car executed for King_Kong$9 (success)
<15:59:46> CHAT Server to King_Kong:
<15:59:46> Here is a your taxi
<15:59:46> [Command] superhero executed for [HERO]$4DRAGONITE$9 (success)
<15:59:46> CHAT Server to NoName448:
<15:59:46> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<15:59:46> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile xxxxxxx for NoName448
<15:59:50> CHAT Server to NoName448:
<15:59:50> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<15:59:54> CHAT Server to NoName448:
<15:59:54> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<15:59:54> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<15:59:54> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of ChatCommands
<15:59:54> [Command] commands executed for FakeAndrey$9 (success)
<15:59:55> CHAT Server to ALL:
<15:59:55> Answered yes: 3
<15:59:55> CHAT Server to ALL:
<15:59:55> Answered no: 2
<15:59:58> CHAT Server to NoName448:
<15:59:58> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<15:59:59> CHAT Server to ALL:
<15:59:59> ALERT !!! ALIENS are coming to steal energy in D6!!!
<15:59:59> [Command] steal executed for misterSD$9 (no feedback) <------ hunter event because the vote has succeeded
<16:00:10> [Spec] NoName448 has exited spectator mode
<16:00:10> [Rename] NoName448$9 renamed to Raz$9 by Server (Realname) <----- The forcelist renamed raz : he is recognised by server
<16:00:10> CHAT Server to Raz:
<16:00:10> You are in the forcelist, server rename you
<16:00:15> CHAT FakeAndrey to Team tan:
<16:00:15> lol
<16:00:18> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:00:18> show bug
<16:00:23> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:00:23> it remove well 10, but show 5
<16:00:30> CHAT Raz to ALL:
<16:00:30> HI
<16:00:44> CHAT Raz to ALL:
<16:00:44> wassap xD
<16:00:50> CHAT Raz to ALL:
<16:00:50> fuck you xD <----------- Raz directly insult again after his connect ...
<16:00:52> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:00:52> Herobrine called alien's army to protect c7 !!! (use !protection)
<16:00:53> CHAT Server to [HERO]$4DRAGONITE:
<16:00:53> you transferred 915/1000 to your bank
<16:00:53> [Command] bank import 400 executed for [HERO]$4DRAGONITE$9 (no feedback)
<16:00:56> CHAT Server to [HERO]$4DRAGONITE:
<16:00:56> Score and rank reset
<16:00:56> [Command] reset executed for [HERO]$4DRAGONITE$9 (success)
<16:00:59> [Spec] Andrey has exited spectator mode
<16:00:59> CHAT Server to King_Kong:
<16:00:59> your maximum bank's capacity is 1000 pp
<16:01:02> CHAT Server to [HERO]$4DRAGONITE:
<16:01:02> Sorry [HERO]$4DRAGONITE, only Moderator can use !ban
<16:01:03> duration param: 10080
<16:01:03> duration: 604800, 7d,0:00:00
<16:01:03> mute time: 1519484463, 2018/2/24 | 16:01
<16:01:03> mute expiry: 1520089263, 2018/3/3 | 16:01
<16:01:03> CHAT Server to Raz:
<16:01:03> You are muted by misterSD for "Several-Insults" (remaining: 7d,0:00:00)
<16:01:03> [Punishment] Muted Raz$9 for 7d,0:00:00 for "Several-Insults" by misterSD
<16:01:03> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:01:03> Raz muted for 1e+007 minutes
<16:01:03> [Command] mute raz 9999999 Several-Insults executed for misterSD$9 (success)
<16:01:08> [Command] bank import 75 executed for [HERO]$4DRAGONITE$9 (error: wait a bit before import again)
<16:01:08> CHAT Server to [HERO]$4DRAGONITE:
<16:01:08> Command failed (wait a bit before import again)
<16:01:10> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:01:10> all energy was stolen by aliens...
<16:01:16> CHAT FakeAndrey to Team tan:
<16:01:16> is it ok when a vtolspawn is on a tunnel?
<16:01:18> CHAT Orange_Doctor to ALL:
<16:01:18> xD
<16:01:19> CHAT Anas to ALL:
<16:01:19> XD
<16:01:19> [Spec] fhutterli has exited spectator mode
<16:01:19> CHAT Server to fhutterli:
<16:01:19> your maximum bank's capacity is 1000 pp
<16:01:32> [Command] car executed for FakeAndrey$9 (success)
<16:01:32> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:01:32> Here is a your taxi
<16:01:40> CHAT ForecThour to ALL:
<16:01:40> ))
<16:01:45> [net 15:01:45.060] Disconnect node-0015.srv.de.phantom.avira-vpn.net:58867; profid=0; cause=0; msg='Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.4 seconds'
<16:01:45> [Connection] Disconnected Name: Raz$9; Channel: 36; Profile: xxxxxxx; Reason: Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.4 seconds
<16:01:45> [ScrRnk] Saved score for player Raz <------------ and again disconnect

-------------------------------------------

<16:16:56> [Connection] Connected Name: Nomad$9; Chan: 44; Prof: 0; Host: 185.216.35.82; IP: 185.216.35.82; Port: 49850 <------------ Raz connect back with vpn, he use "MisseSD" account from cryMP now
<16:16:56> CHAT Server to Nomad:
<16:16:56> Granted average rank of 1
<16:16:56> [ScrRnk] Granted average rank of 1 to Nomad
<16:16:57> $4[CryFire DLL] RMI RequestDropItem; from channel: 27 (Fred); target: actor not found!; item: FY7112139
<16:16:59> [CryFire DLL] validating profile 19253 of Nomad at master server
<16:17:00> CHAT Server to Nomad:
<16:17:00> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<16:17:01> [CryFire DLL] profile 19253 of Nomad (MissesSD) is valid
<16:17:01> [Rename] Nomad$9 renamed to NoName187$9 by Server (forbidden name)
<16:17:02> [Spec] NoName187 has exited spectator mode
<16:17:02> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:17:02> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<16:17:04> CHAT $4DRAGONITE to Team black:
<16:17:04> 0
<16:17:04> CHAT Server to NoName187:
<16:17:04> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<16:17:04> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:17:04> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players's names
<16:17:04> [Command] guessplayers executed for misterSD$9 (no feedback)
<16:17:06> [CryFire DLL] profile 19253 of NoName187 (MissesSD) is valid
<16:17:08> CHAT Server to NoName187:
<16:17:08> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<16:17:10> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:17:10> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<16:17:10> you have recovered 50 from your bank
<16:17:10> 4950/5000 left in your bank account
<16:17:10> [Command] bank export 50 executed for FakeAndrey$9 (no feedback)
<16:17:12> CHAT Server to NoName187:
<16:17:12> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<16:17:17> [net 15:17:17.055] Disconnect 185.216.35.82:49850; profid=0; cause=6; msg='Raz-With-Vpn' <------- vpn and "bad account" banned, however, I don't banned the server's detection, so still able to join with another profile id

------------------------------------------

<16:20:28> [ScrRnk] Restored score for player NoName736
<16:20:30> [Connection] Connected Name: NoName736$9; Chan: 45; Prof: xxxxxxx; Host: 82.102.21.18; IP: 82.102.21.18; Port: 64952 <-------- Raz back with vpn
<16:20:30> CHAT Server to NoName736:
<16:20:30> Welcome back, your score has been restored
<16:20:30> [ScrRnk] Restored score for player NoName736
<16:20:31> CHAT $4DRAGONITE to ALL:
<16:20:31> ahahahah
<16:20:33> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile xxxxxxx for NoName736
<16:20:34> CHAT FakeAndrey to ALL:
<16:20:34> xD
<16:20:34> CHAT Server to NoName736:
<16:20:34> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<16:20:35> CHAT King_Kong to ALL:
<16:20:35> lol
<16:20:38> CHAT King_Kong to ALL:
<16:20:38> i like PS
<16:20:38> CHAT Server to NoName736:
<16:20:38> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<16:20:42> CHAT Server to NoName736:
<16:20:42> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<16:20:44> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:20:44> welcome back raz
<16:20:46> CHAT Server to NoName736:
<16:20:46> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<16:20:46> CHAT Server to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:20:46> Welcome Giovanni to your bank account!
<16:20:46> Your current balance is 405
<16:20:46> bank level : 1, limit : 1000
<16:20:46> [Command] bank status executed for $4DRAGONITE$9 (no feedback)
<16:20:53> [Rename] NoName736$9 renamed to Raz$9 by misterSD (moderator decision)
<16:20:53> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:20:53> NoName736 renamed to Raz
<16:20:53> [Command] rename 73 Raz executed for misterSD$9 (success)
<16:20:55> CHAT Server to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:20:55> you transferred 1000/1000 to your bank
<16:20:55> [Command] bank import 595 executed for $4DRAGONITE$9 (no feedback)
<16:20:58> [Spec] Fred has exited spectator mode
<16:20:58> CHAT Server to Fred:
<16:20:58> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<16:21:03> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:21:03> you really think I don't see a vpn ? )
<16:21:09> CHAT Server to $6Dark_Angel:
<16:21:09> Vote started
<16:21:09> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:09> $6Dark_Angel has started a vote to rename all players with their REALNAMES!
<16:21:09> CHAT Server to $6Dark_Angel:
<16:21:09> your vote was saved
<16:21:09> [Command] scan executed for $6Dark_Angel$9 (success)
<16:21:11> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:11> the goal of this vote is to reveal who are Nomads
<16:21:13> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:13> write !scan into the chat to vote !!!
<16:21:13> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:21:13> if you insult me again one more time
<16:21:16> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:21:16> your vote was saved
<16:21:16> [Command] scan executed for FakeAndrey$9 (success)
<16:21:17> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:21:17> I permaban your normal ip
<16:21:18> CHAT $4DRAGONITE to ALL:
<16:21:18> why im nk?
<16:21:19> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:19> write !scan to vote! current votes : 2
<16:21:19> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:19> time left : 50 seconds
<16:21:23> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:21:23> your vote was saved
<16:21:23> [Command] scan executed for misterSD$9 (success)
<16:21:25> CHAT Server to King_Kong:
<16:21:25> your vote was saved
<16:21:25> [Command] scan executed for King_Kong$9 (success)
<16:21:28> CHAT Server to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:21:28> your vote was saved
<16:21:28> [Command] scan executed for $4DRAGONITE$9 (success)
<16:21:28> CHAT FakeAndrey to ALL:
<16:21:28> because of auto balance team
<16:21:28> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:28> write !scan to vote! current votes : 5
<16:21:28> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:28> time left : 40 seconds
<16:21:30> CHAT Server to Raz:
<16:21:30> You are muted for "Several-Insults" (remaining: 6d,23:39:33)
<16:21:30> [Muted] Raz to ALL: !scan
<16:21:38> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:38> write !scan to vote! current votes : 5
<16:21:38> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:38> time left : 30 seconds
<16:21:52> CHAT Server to Raz:
<16:21:52> You are muted for "Several-Insults" (remaining: 6d,23:39:11)
<16:21:52> [Muted] Raz to ALL: Fuck you ) <---------- Raz tryed to again insult, but muted
<16:21:53> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:53> write !scan to vote! current votes : 5
<16:21:53> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:21:53> time left : 15 seconds
<16:21:57> CHAT Server to Raz:
<16:21:57> You are muted for "Several-Insults" (remaining: 6d,23:39:06)
<16:21:57> [Muted] Raz to ALL: U can see it /
<16:21:59> CHAT Server to Raz:
<16:21:59> You are muted for "Several-Insults" (remaining: 6d,23:39:04)
<16:21:59> [Muted] Raz to ALL: xD
<16:22:08> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:22:08> Vote result : FAILED!
<16:22:10> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:22:10> Result : 5/14 of total players
<16:22:12> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:22:12> Average of all : 35.7143% (required : 40,1%)
<16:22:14> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:22:14> Server cannot rename anonymous Nomads
<16:22:28> [Command] afk executed for no_good$9 (success)
<16:22:34> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:22:34> my server can detect vpn
<16:22:39> CHAT $4DRAGONITE to Team tan:
<16:22:39> go to e4
<16:22:41> CHAT Server to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:22:41> Vehicle locked for all players
<16:22:41> [Command] lock executed for $4DRAGONITE$9 (success)
<16:22:41> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:22:41> you really think i can't recongize you raz
<16:22:46> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:22:46> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<16:22:53> CHAT nopox to ALL:
<16:22:53> ...
<16:22:56> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:22:56> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players
<16:22:56> [Command] players executed for misterSD$9 (success)
<16:22:56> CHAT nopox to ALL:
<16:22:56> ok
<16:22:57> CHAT Anas to Team black:
<16:22:57> THNX
<16:23:16> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:23:16> your maximum bank's capacity is 5000 pp
<16:23:16> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:23:16> Sorry FakeAndrey, only Premium can use !portal
<16:23:18> [Command] car executed for FakeAndrey$9 (success)
<16:23:18> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:23:18> Here is a your taxi
<16:23:20> [CryFire DLL] failed to get IP of player Nomad
<16:23:21> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile 1002621 for Nomad
<16:23:21> [Rename] Nomad$9 renamed to NoName401$9 by Server (forbidden name)
<16:23:23> [Connection] Connected Name: NoName401$9; Chan: 46; Prof: xxxxxxx; Host: xx.xxx.xx.xx; IP: xx.xxx.xx.xx; Port: 59276
<16:23:23> CHAT Server to NoName401:
<16:23:23> Granted average rank of 1
<16:23:23> [ScrRnk] Granted average rank of 1 to NoName401
<16:23:24> CHAT NoName179 to Team tan:
<16:23:24> on the tunnel entrance
<16:23:27> CHAT Server to NoName401:
<16:23:27> Welcome to Fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod)
<16:23:28> [CryFire DLL] approving temporary profile xxxxxxx for NoName401
<16:23:31> CHAT Server to NoName401:
<16:23:31> Write !info into chat and open your console with ~
<16:23:31> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:23:31> Open console with [^] or [~] to view the list of players's names
<16:23:31> [Command] guessplayers executed for misterSD$9 (no feedback)
<16:23:34> CHAT Server to NoName401:
<16:23:35> Be ready to fight aliens and Herobrine!!!
<16:23:35> [Spec] NoName401 has exited spectator mode
<16:23:38> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:23:38> so now you know the deal
<16:23:38> CHAT Server to NoName401:
<16:23:38> You can unlock legendary rewards, write !gruntinfo for more informations!!!
<16:23:47> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:23:47> if I see you insult or make any trouble again, permaban
<16:23:59> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:23:59> You have sent a PM to :$4DRAGONITE
<16:23:59> CHAT Server to FakeAndrey:
<16:23:59> Your PM: use !findgrunt
<16:23:59> CHAT Server to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:23:59> [NEW PM from .: FakeAndrey :.]
<16:23:59> CHAT FakeAndrey to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:23:59> [PM] use !findgrunt
<16:23:59> [Command] pm $4 use !findgrunt executed for FakeAndrey$9 (success)
<16:23:59> CHAT King_Kong to Team black:
<16:24:00> truck
<16:24:11> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:24:11> and don't think you iwll be able to back with another vpn
<16:24:20> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:24:20> I just have to enable one option )
<16:24:23> CHAT misterSD to ALL:
<16:24:23> and all your vpn are banned
<16:24:26> [Command] car executed for misterSD$9 (success)
<16:24:26> CHAT Server to misterSD:
<16:24:26> Here is a your taxi
<16:24:44> CHAT Server to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:24:44> your maximum bank's capacity is 1000 pp
<16:24:53> CHAT $6Dark_Angel to ALL:
<16:24:53> I dont even know how to use that crapy vpn xD
<16:24:55> CHAT Server to ALL:
<16:24:55> ALERT : Herobrine want to clear the sky from vtols
<16:24:55> CHAT Server to $4DRAGONITE:
<16:24:55> !findgrount command does not exist
<16:24:58> [net 15:24:58.698] Disconnect 82.102.21.18:64952; profid=0; cause=0; msg='Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.3 seconds'
<16:24:58> [Connection] Disconnected Name: Raz$9; Channel: 45; Profile: xxxxxxx; Reason: Timeout occurred; no packet for 50.3 seconds
<16:24:58> [ScrRnk] Saved score for player Raz <--------- leave again

--------------------------------------

Well, I posted enought logs I think.

Omar

25.02.2018 10:25:58Link to post

Well... FUCK YOU MISTERASSHOLE .. AGAIN!!
YOU POST IT HERE ? HAHAH .. CRYING ? FUCK ADMINS AND OWNERS.. WHAT NOW? FUCK YOU AND YOUR SERVER .. NOOB!

Omar

25.02.2018 10:26:46Link to post

I am Raz by the way for those dont know.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
25.02.2018 10:28:17Link to post

@lukas :

" newbies will always be majority of the community "

I have also think about "pro players"

--> - by deactivating Herobrine and the aliens suru n radius of 200 meters around the prototype.
- By putting a "gauss mountain camper" detection that forces herobrine to focus the camping.
- Herbrine that regularly clears vtols
- anti bunker-rape system (vs vehicles)

o wait... I already wrote it, so you don't read my answers.....

SashsBrest

25.02.2018 10:37:52Link to post

what is Herobrine,and how use it? chat command?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
25.02.2018 10:43:53Link to post

no, it's a bot

SashsBrest

25.02.2018 10:46:29Link to post

ok thx

Lukas

25.02.2018 10:46:51Link to post

--> - by deactivating Herobrine and the aliens suru n radius of 200 meters around the prototype.
- Herbrine that regularly clears vtols
- anti bunker-rape system (vs vehicles)

What it has to do with the fact that 'newbies will always be majority of the community'?

Lukas

25.02.2018 10:49:45Link to post

Those things you just said are general balancing systems, it has nothing to do with newbies neither pros.

SashsBrest

25.02.2018 10:53:49Link to post

i join in server,and see, Herobine cant destroy vtol,5 min i upload and show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWpQVPpDrFk&feature=youtu.be

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
25.02.2018 11:03:01Link to post

normal, the goal is let a chance to vtol's user if he is fast to repair.
What is interest to buy vtols for 15 000 pp else.
herobrine just make vtol user's life more hard, but not impossible. it's balanced enought then.

SashsBrest

25.02.2018 11:04:26Link to post

Ok,I was just trying to understand how it works

Freebo

25.02.2018 12:43:08Link to post

I don't know what happened Raz? What? I took your side in your conflict with so called Smirnoff on my server. When you said he is insulting you everywhere. After our conversations about things there weeks before - I always thought you were friendly towards people who are not insulting.

I have to admit that In late 2017 I had huge plans for you on that Friday event for the future. I was looking for you around 2 weeks that period of time to continue conversation - but couldn't localize you (I did that finally early this year on youtube and on your old "Omar" account but it was too late to contact you)

Because last year when you finally were back on Friday event and I wanted to continue with things for you - I had no chance - becase the same minute you came, you had already argument with so called Smirnoff with an anger. This argument was for both of you more important than answering me there. All that made me close the event for 4 months because it didn't make sense in that atmosphere anymore. Positive people stopped to enter for last 2 (out of 16) events - and those who were full of hate and with passion for argumetns and insults were there every week. This is exactly how destructive this insulting is. Hard to understand this passion for spreading hate.

What is wrong with people BTW? No sense to comment more.

Oh. I almost forgot - BTW around the middle of March - "refreshing" period is coming slowly to the network with spring - I mean official forum and official servers only (no change on private ones). Maybe it won't work out, maybe it will. But it's about the time finally.

This is madness what is happening now. Almost 4 years and no progress AT ALL. Conflicts are not dying, not at the same level - but are even growing. Time for a big reset finally, to forget about old problems. Let's check out if it can be better to start all over again.

I'm sorry to see it all after almost exactly 4 years when we started to keep this MP alive (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHroAPNyv8) - my YT announcement from 8th of March 2014) after the info about GameSpy disconnection was published in february 2014.

Now, after 4 years - we should be celabrating that we managed to keep it very alive and promote on forums, websites, YT videos. We should be now celebrating it together as a community who can fight on servers or stick together - not as a mad circus and an insult cotest teams. It's a real shame.

Please don't answer to my post. Continue your.... ideas. Thanks.

HoneY^

25.02.2018 14:33:49Link to post

I don't connect to misterSD's server because it's terrible .. He wrote many "rules" like camping in mountain is forbbiten but guess what I had a chance to connect on that server and I saw server was detecting a camper with gauss and that is misterSD.. Stop acusing me for insulting it's enough u started being boring now . You made ur own rules and u broke them it;s you who makes rules and breake them what to say more?? I know u hate pro players because u will never be like them and u are acting like u are very clear person and u are trying to make CryMP alive you are two faced person and also an admin two faced .. U are trying to do something but u done nothing a camper with Gauss which brake rules and u pretend to be so good and so clear player.. U are same like Smirnoff very nice actors u deserve Oscar Award so stop pretending to be a good guy and acusing others don;t ever use my nick again misterSD ...

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
25.02.2018 14:47:19Link to post

" He wrote many "rules" like camping in mountain is forbbiten"

lol ? where you have saw it's forbiden ? stop lie man )

"Stop acusing me for insulting" -> you insult all the time, whether it's in-game, or skype

"You made ur own rules and u broke them" -> what rule I broke ?

art101

26.02.2018 14:49:25Link to post

raz my friend what went wrong you would come on to fun and fight in the past and have a good time you even took the time to teach me things iv tried to get right for years now i can do them you were always one of the good guys .I have a good respect for you and all pro players and i enjoy to watch you play .

art101

26.02.2018 18:06:05Link to post

one thing is fact if it wasn't for people like freebo ,zi, comrade, hiphip ,forsaken ,misterSD and others crysis would be dead
every one has there own feel on what a server should look like and how game play must be
The only thing is to keep things alive you have to try new things like all games of to day THEY bring new powers new weapons etc
some you love some you hate
as for misterSD he is trying to get a balance of effects and game play
I my self have been testing fps and the lag all moan about and he reduced affects to get a balance .
we should all build crysis 1 not brake it lets work together in nice environment you are all a good bunch of guys that love crysis .lets have fun no_good

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
26.02.2018 19:39:11Link to post

Funny, Raz was come back in the server 30 minutes ago only to spam-insult again ....

SashsBrest

01.03.2018 19:22:54Link to post

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
02.03.2018 08:55:38Link to post

lol sashs, why you blocked my channel / remove all my comments ?

"fly in vtol and buy truck in air? time 1.13" it was herobrine's, easy to see because few seconds after his vtol was destroyed by Herobrine (it mean he was Herobrine's target).

"what is? " You was the only player who have see this player "bug", but all others players have see him play normal.

Omar

02.03.2018 11:50:27Link to post

Art101 .. I am still a good guy xD .. and i am happy to play with you anytime .. I just hate crykids..

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
02.03.2018 11:53:15Link to post

" I just hate crykids."

so you hate yourself ? o_O

SashsBrest

02.03.2018 12:02:24Link to post

lol sashs, why you blocked my channel / remove all my comments ?
what? in my black list only 4 trolls and my old friend Manuel,i really delete you message,not special,accidentally pressed delete
its you block my channel,i write write messages,and other dontsee it

SashsBrest

02.03.2018 12:11:47Link to post

In 1.13 truck make herobine? how its? and why in other video Sadam enter in wall and fly?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
02.03.2018 12:20:24Link to post

"In 1.13 truck make herobine?" yes

"how its? and why in other video Sadam enter in wall and fly?" crysis bug maybe, only you have see him bug, all others players have see him normally

SashsBrest

02.03.2018 12:30:25Link to post

i play 10 year,and first see this,look my old video with Sadam,he kill me through the wall,why it does not happen to other players? all time with Sadam

https://youtu.be/eCk9wnIf2zo?t=7

Lukas

02.03.2018 15:04:49Link to post

Its a hack, when you activate it you stay in place where you activated it, for other players it looks like you are still there but actually you can run around map and kill players and they dont see you, this is not the ghost bug...

I had pleasure with this guy a long time ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG-PZufGLGg

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
02.03.2018 15:06:48Link to post

CHANGELOGS OF 02/03/18

------------------------------- EXPERIENCE SYSTEM

NEW IMPORTANT IMPROVEMENT !
now players will got a new "money" called experience when they play, this experience will allow the player to unlock UNIC rewards and reach "account level" : so for exemple, a player with 10 000 experience will start with CPL rank ect ...
The experience is permanently : and player keep his experience even after server crash ect ....
added then !top (x) (type) to list players with the more type (default = experience)
x is the list : so use !top 3 to see the top 3 ...
for the type : following arguments are possibles : "money", "bank", "magical", "grunt"
player can see his rewards with !stats
-----> anonymous nomads cannot got experience.
kill the magical grunt now give 100 experience (if the player have bank account)
----> added !bank
possibles arguments : import : transfer your pp to your bank and !export : recover money from your bank.
bank have a limit that depend of your account level (cg : !stats)
every hours, all players online who have a bank account got +1% pp from their bank account.
!bankstats <value> (MODERATOR) do fake !stats to view the rewards of a specified account level

--------------------------------- GAMBLE SYSTEM

new command : !gamble (argument)
if !gamble is used without argument, the player will try to win legendary rewards (cost free) however, they have 75% chance to lost and be killed by herobrine or earn other rewards (common reward ect)
use !gamble help to view the help
use !gamble 1 or !gamble common to use 500 pp to have 100% chance to got a common reward !
!gamble 2 or !gamble uncommon (2000 pp)
!gamble 3 or !gamble rare (5000 pp)
!gamble 4 or !gamble legendary (10 000 pp)
rewards are various : vehicles, alien energy, pp, magic power ect .......

------------------------------- ANTI INSULT SYSTEM

now if a player write insult in the chat, he will lost experience, depending of the number of insult (first insult = -25 experience, second insult = -100 experience ect...)
after the 3rd insult, server will give mute to the player, this mute is exponential and will increase (duration) on each new insults.
for players without bank account, they have 5X more punish then player with account, it prevent anonymous nomads to insult.
---------------------------------- DRUNK MODE

added !drunk
players will be in drunk mode for 5 minutes : more life but he is crazy, seee this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxPB6YRWe7U
------------------------------------ PROTECTION DAMAGE

tanks and apc cannot unfair ram players (with c4) anymore (and one shoot them just by moving lol...) so now they have to shoot into the c4's user to kill them and cannot do free kill.
TACGun and tac tank cannot longer kill infantry, however it can still kill vehicles (to avoid new abus from andrey who full camp in prototype with TACGun)
gauss are no longer protected in bunker (like rpg) vs vehicles

-------------------------------- MINOR CHANGES

death scouts don't do teleport animation anymore
if a player kill the magical grunt in superhero mode, his superhero mode is disabled to "save" his singularity cannon (because in superhero mode, the cannon is removed and then, lost forever)
created !guessplayer <target> (MODERATOR) just work like !guessplayers but is to display only the name of a specific player
magic powers are now saved after player disconnect
players with 200 ping or more cannot use superhero mode anymore
players in forcelist lost their experience regulary + don't have access to the bank system.
--> So now players will think more before come on server only to make troubles, I will probably restrict some other things to them.
now herobrine attack the vtol of his "victim" instead of attack randomly a vtol in the map .... ----> the average of air's attack from herobrine are then proportionally to the ratio total player / total vtol
the !hero vtol (name) then now attack the target's vtol. when A player is focused by herobrine (camper), herobrine will focus his vtol
Herobrine now have the ability to SWITCH into a team ! (US or NK) and can now more troll players :))))
players with usergroup now got a "welcome" message to remember their usergroup.
!neutral (ALL) : join the neutral team : you are vs everyone (even other member of neutral team), this command require at least 5 players on each team to be used.
to avoid lags, added a limit to commands like !car, !truck ect .... if there is too many vehicles on the map, theses commands will be blocked.

- WARNED $6Dark-Angel who used !boot command against enemy vtol driver to kill them
please notice me if he abuse supervisor command new time, and he will be removed from supervisors permanently

SashsBrest

02.03.2018 16:59:05Link to post

Yes Lukas you right,there can not be as many bugs with one player,I hope the day comes when this rascal will be banned

SashsBrest

02.03.2018 18:50:35Link to post

Lukas,cheater ОХОТНИК in your video=First name is Elman. A native of Azerbaijan. Lives in the Russian Federation. 47 years old.Old wars hacker,now there is no doubt that Sadam cheater

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
09.03.2018 13:13:05Link to post

CHANGELOGS OF 09/03/18

---------------------------------- GENERAL

players who not move don't get experience anymore, also players who "glitch" outside the map into the void (for move in afk) don't either got experience anymore
profiles 0 are now kicked
Improved the "force rename" for forcelisted players : now server check every 10 seconds if the name is different (instead of next revive)
added !myhunter (PREMIUM) : cost 4 magic power. spawn a hunter that will attack all enemies in range for 4 minutes
fake ping via !ping now is no longer static, it's then more hard to spot a fake ping :)
removed !die for players because a glitch with this command was found by players to be in "god" mode with afk mode and kill players...
debuged alien energy rewards on !gamble : before only US team was awarded, now it well give to the player's team
Added 4 new types of event : shark, clone, hunter and apocalypse.
There is 20% chance to have one of these events instead of UFO event
Modified !invasion : now it's possible to start a specific event by using !invasion (type).
Write !invasion help to see all informations.

Added glitch detection : players who enter in walls are now automatically killed and warned.

-------------------------------------- PUNISH

-removed 10 000 experience to the player nopox. reason : everyday, he overuse bugs and glitchs to unfair get experience ... (he is afk and got experience with this .... normally it's not possible to got experience if you are afk)
- Added momosk in the forcelist, this player insult players everyday without reason, so time to react now. I already warned him several times but he continue ...
- permabanned Nomad-hk , he is still hacking ..... like since the last 2 years. it's sad to see players who come to crysis only for use cheats.
- because of a lot of new insulters (pro players mainly), I decided to recruit some moderator.
Moderator was gived to No_good, Kerbi and ItsMe

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
16.03.2018 17:19:28Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 16/03/18

clones during clone-event now have players's name in-game ! they also use a random nanosuit mode.
Added !vote invasion
patched !afk : now player is not in "god mode" when he is in afk mode. the reason is because of some guys that have found and use a glitch to unfair kill all players in god-mode with afk
herobrine now can speak into the chat like a player
Now admins have their ip protected : the !players show wrong ip for admins, same when they connect
debuged profiles info when players connects for moderator : now it show the real profile instead of profile 0
profiles in !guessplayers now have the color of usergroup
because of several abus with !stuck to glitch inside walls, only supervisors and more can use it now
Now if a player is focused by Herobrine, his vtol will be very regulary attacked
2 new events : meteorit event and build event, they can be used via !invasion command
modified punish (to auto-mute system) to forcelisted players : now server kick after the second insult, and ban after the 3rd
added !forceinfo, with all infos about the forcelist
now the server spawn a shark into a player (and kill him instantly) if he wrote 3 insults in the day.
players in forcelist are killed by shark directly after the first insult.

John117

22.03.2018 21:16:50Link to post

I think Vtol attack is too much than random. It always attack when you are on air 1 or 2 minutes. I think it should to be longer because we buy vtolsing etc. etc and our pp is going to troll herobrine lol.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
22.03.2018 21:50:53Link to post

the average of vtol's attack depends on the following calculation: total used vtol / total players

That mean, if there is only 2 players online, and one who wants to use it, it will be attacked very regulary (your case)

However, if there is 1 vtol for 6 players, it will be more rare.

I think this accuracy is fair play.

It's not good idea when you use it when there is few people online.

ps: you can save a attacked vtol with repair torch easelier anyway :)

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
23.03.2018 19:13:36Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 23/03/18

!tempuser now can be used by moderators. moderator can "promote for the current match" supervisor and below, admins can set moderators and below, and owner can set admins and below
Added !city : build a alien city with a lot of surprises and rewards inside !
removed fully the invincibility to !afk
patched !afk : now if there is a magic hover / vtol god in the map, a player afk can now leave the afk mode without have to switch spectator
added !blackjack (use !blackjack help in game to view all infos about this new game)
reduced mortar vs campers, it's now easy to survive if you camp

I decided to listen some feedbacks about herobrine :
Herobrine is now disabled if there is not at least 6 players online (the !hero still work. Note : the vtol attack stay)
added !luck (see !luck help)
added !casino to view the list of all gamble-game
added vehicle event
added a new important tool for moderators, however I will not post it for the public, if you are moderator and want to know this changelog, just send me a pm in discord.
Added a new important tool for admins, also private

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
30.03.2018 12:45:41Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 30/03/18

player with "not good" reputation now cannot got payday
added a BOSS : if there is at least 8 players online, a hunter will come attack the map. stop him to get VERY HIGHT REWARDS (50 000 pp, 10 magic powers and more!)
however, it require team work to defeat it : it's pretty impossible to kill him if you are alone.
You can also summon the boss manually with !vote boss and !boss (note : a boss spawned via command don't give rewards to avoid abus, so only "natural" boss give rewards)
improved attack for steal hunters
modified way of attack for all hunters and scouts : now they also attack vtols
removed the automatic herobrine's attack vs vtols. However, if a player is focused (camp, gamble losted, !herofocus ect ...) herobrine can still use it vs the focused player.
the clear sky event was replaced by a hunter that will come time to time to attack all vtols in sky (unlike herobrine, you can avoid hits)
added !clearhunter for supervisor if you want to see what do this new feature
now hunter's aggressively depend of the type of hunter : normal boss very aggressive, boss with command a little less, steal hunter "reasonable", and other hunters slow
Changed funny names for anonymous nomads
Now herobrine cannot suicide or kill himself

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
06.04.2018 13:17:08Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 06/04/18

-players with vpn are now automatically BANNED ! (thank to Raz who use vpn and over-spoofed my name + insult), so now they have no chance to join the server. (However, known players by server will not got ban, cause this system is for anonymous vpn mainly, ONLY raz and Nomad-hk will be banned to use vpn!)
-!checkplayer ADMIN : check all ip/hostnames and profile id known by server for a specific player.
-You can also check a online player with !checkplayer name 1
IMPORTANT : you have to put correctly capitals letters.

---> some players cannot by checked with !checkplayer : like me, Freebo, Zi; and some other important admins to their security in case

-Various improvements

SashsBrest

12.04.2018 17:05:39Link to post

Mister,why you change my name in your server?
and why does your server write messages on my behalf? You download new hacks or what is?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
12.04.2018 20:27:46Link to post

"Mister,why you change my name in your server?
and why does your server write messages on my behalf? You download new hacks or what is?"

--> you are in the forcelist, that mean the server rename you if you change your name.

You knew well the reason of your forcelist, maybe you think you are funny when you use my name / insult name agains't me ?

1 month ago, you have said that you will never use back my name (remember when you fully used my name in noobspot ect ... video is still here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zDpVIAihk0 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFKKc9tbMsQ )

I was surprised to see you back use names agains't me 2 days ago in raz's server (you helped raz who also done it), so that mean you have still not changed.

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM9bVufpOqk

SashsBrest

13.04.2018 00:36:57Link to post

where do you see that I use your name?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
13.04.2018 17:31:05Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 13/04/18

- Improved fake ip system : now it don't concern only admins, but a list of predefined players by me (so I can add who I want on this list)

Also improved the system : now it's a real customisable hide-system !
I will not post more informations to the public, if you are in this list and want to know all informations, just send me pm in discord.

------- punishment :
-Added in forcelist Blazin and $0Sashs because they all the time use my name and insults names agains't me
-banned permently 2 troubles makers who are known to repeated insults since long time and rule breaking

SashsBrest

13.04.2018 17:49:29Link to post

Facepalm.You drunk or what? where do you see that I use your name? and i all time use my really ip adress
I almost do not play on your server, my kids are playing,and you make this racists force list.you are completely crazy?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
13.04.2018 17:57:10Link to post

Like freebo adviced me some weeks ago, I will don't waste my time anymore to answer you.

SashsBrest

13.04.2018 17:59:23Link to post

Show me please,where i use your name? and i never come in your server
Freebo advised you not to answer me? Freebo can not say so,you lie again

Freebo

13.04.2018 19:45:29Link to post

Since you called me out. I wil comment. Sorry for that.

What I actually said is that there is no sense to discuss with any insulters or trolls if you have some.

It goes to everybody and every side of any conflicts where insults are involved. If somebody has problems with some players insulting him - there is no sense to discuss and fight with those insulters - because it will always cause more and more and more hate and insults from them. It's obvious. Doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong negative emotions goes both ways - so if somebody likes this atmosphere - please discuss, insult eachother and have fun with it.

But for most of people my advice always is not to discuss with those who insult you or show that they hate you for some sick reason. As simple as that.

When it comes to my opinion about Sashs I said it few times before. I know him for just 3 years and I know what he is capable to do on servers. He likes to troll for sure. But I never had problems personally with him - that doesn't mean others can say the same thing.

Since there are no official servers anymore - how certain player is being treated because of his bad behaviour on servers - depends on admin of those servers. I know what I would do on my servers and what I would accept or not accept - but what misterSD is doing on his server with people who are insulting other players or trolling him - is his thing to decide. He has full rights to do anything he wants there and as long as he is even posting proofs of some of those trolling actions - it's even better to do what he does there.

Sashs can play freely on misterSD's server so I don't see the problem here. He knows exactly what he was doing so misterSD's reaction makes sense many times. That doesn't mean his ways of dealing with trolls are perfect and won't bring hate - which I told him about a while ago ("forcelist"). Forcelist is great tool but I said that it will bring problems from certain players. Some insted of stopping the insult will be even more pissed of because of system "making them say things on their behalf". I said that before. But I also know - there is NO PERFECT WAY for dealing with trolls if you have them on your server. ANY REACTION of admins can cause hate. You are arrogant - you are hated, You ask for being nice - you are hated. All depends of the haters you grew on your back.

But avoiding discussion with long-time haters, when you tried to discuss before and didn't work out for months - is always the best way to go. Especially if you think that you're right about things. They also think they are right or at least that they hate you - so this "discussion" is a BS not a real discussion. NO SENSE TO LOSE TIME FOR IT.
This is what I adviced misterSD.

I don't have personal problems with Sashs thought - like I had with 2-3 other people who were on purpose destroying things I've built. Just because they never built anything. Sashs just loves to troll - and that's his own way of playing. I don't see hate in that behaviour and I don't sense it or feel it around - like I have from some arrogant selfish ones.

Sashs is trolling misterSD because misterSD always acts like admin who reacts and people don't like it. Some hate admins, some troll them. This is simple mechanism. When misterSD was becoming moderator of Mesa Nostalgia - I told him not to reveal that he is moderator there because he will be hated - and guess what when he kicked for the first time there - and used any command and revealed it was him doing it - Sashs started to hate him already (early 2016). So I was right how it works. Nothing has changed and never will.

And here comes the CRAZY PART.

Besides - since you have brought my old master Yoda here - and it fits all my "crazy theories" also - to start thinking on our own finally "we must unlearn what we have learned". Some people can't do it because if hardcore brainwashing proccess.

Let those Yoda's words make us think again about everything instaed of repeating BS and propaganda like Forsaken was before - calling me ignorant that I don't believe in propaganda he repeats automatically. Remember "truths in the movies lies in the news" - not the opposite.

But it requres rethinking things and thinking on our own - being an ignorant parrot who is so arrogant parrot to think that knows everything and fights to protect his brainwashers - is not what humans should try to achieve.

Unfortunatelly 90% of people are just programmed parrots. We try to use our brain in the right way - and they will go mad about it and hate us forever. EASY TO DECEIVE PARROTS. Fighting to defend their ignorance and being a puppets on the strings.

As the matter of fact - here is the official definiotion for this term - their function, what they defend to be, thos keyboard fighters and slaves of propaganda: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot who call free-thinkers crazy.

So - see you later on Friday Truths Party some day when it comes back to talk about real things again - and stop BS girlies fight about NOTHING and EMPTYNESS, Killing the time is most stupid thing to do nowadays.

And old Yoda was always right.... Funny thing is - that I understood his words for real exactly 30 years after watching him saying that on VHS in 1986. This is how brainwashed we are to not see easiest things to see. Good luck with opening your mind.

SashsBrest

13.04.2018 20:40:39Link to post

Sashs can play freely on misterSD's server so I don't see the problem here
Thx Freebo for answer.I respect you,I have no reason to be angry with you, you are a good person,in morning i cant join in him server,now can,maybe he delete me in this list or what idk

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
20.04.2018 10:10:44Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 20/04/18

-because of abus from the player arda (and the player nopox also in the past), I added a new rule to prevent the usebug to unfair get experience (see !rules)
- fixed some false detections from the anti-insult plugin
- improved the vpn-detection
----> the new zi's client do BUG profiles when a player connect ....... it make bug the hide system and the anti vpn system .... unfortunaly I can't fix it because the problem came from clients -_-
I hope zi; will debug his client .... or remove it because it' really annoying

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
27.04.2018 09:14:34Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 27/04/18

--------------- important update :

- added the PREDATOR mode !
The predator is a type of boss as player.
The predator is very stronght, and generally, all others players will focus him because of hight rewards to killing him
The predator has a hight HP, a lot of advantages and powerfull commands (only usable by them)

note : a predator have a nuke tag to him all the time

additionnals informations are in !predatorinfo
!predator cost 6 magic power and give the predator-mode until the player is killed.

Added some commands (!!!predator only!!!)

!mortar : launch a mortar to the choosen player
!meteorit : launch meteorits to the choosen player
!terminator : kill all players in range and explode all vtols
!fly : toggle fly mode for 10 seconds, useful to travel fastly on the map / escape a 1 vs 10
!radar : display in radar all players nearby (because in the neutral team, the normal radar don't work)
!trap : spawn a trapped mine for 1 minute that kill all players
!magicbox : get a free predator's equipment (including gauss, rpg, c4, mines and claymores)
!seek : remove your nuke tag for 30 seconds

- Aliens called in c7 by herobrine don't attack the predator, same for aliens spawnned by herobrine, HOWEVER, all others aliens from UFO events will continue to attack the predator

- if the predator is below a certain hp, he got a alien armor that help him (until he is killed or got enought hp)

-------------------------- minor changes :

- added new feature for herobrine :
!hero mine : Herobrine will lain a trapped-mine that will kill all players in range.
---> because of the stronght of this feature, Herobrine will never do it "naturally", this event can happen only with very low droprate during a focus.

- because of request from some players, I decided to listen feedbacks and create !transfermagic : this command allow to transfer your magic power to another player.

- added infos about !myhunter and !predator in !gruntinfo

-----------------PUNISHMENT :
- Removed OmeN from the forcelist because he has changed and is more respectful with other players now, so I give him a chance.
- Because of Blazin's attempts to join the server with many vpn (lol), I improved again the vpn detection (it seen work because after, all his new attempts had all the time got ban xD)

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
04.05.2018 22:21:52Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 04/05/18

fixed !herofocus : before it do 120 focus in same time (lol?)
sharks now have a skin (and are no longer "ghosts")
reduced vtolstar's damage vs the predator to prevent the instant-kill
Herobrine cannot attack spectators anymores
Server now remember premiums on the day : that mean if a player kill magical grunt, he will be still premium if he disconnect-connect
added : !egg and 6 easter eggs on the server, found theses easter eggs to unlock lines in !egg

Aigami

SOK Leader. Cryderion Slayer.
09.05.2018 21:48:28Link to post

"well Blazin want to challenge me about bypass vpn hunter ? no problem, I changed the dll, he will have a real surprise if he try again :smile:"

You are no challenge for me just to say. :D.
It seems that you enjoy to ban, punish and insult others in this virtual World. Sashka and you could be such good friends in RL, you can't imagine.

Just to say it again: I do not want to play on your server, please understand this and i do not care about your joy that your esl cheater friend banned me from his infested discord group.

Arder48

09.05.2018 22:32:11Link to post

lol you are the most stupid kid that I had never seen

you have set all default names to nomads on your server with things like "IdiotSD", "[HERO]misterSD" ect ...

how can you talk with your childist behavior ? )

Freebo if you see this post, please ban blazin's server from the network for rule breaking one more time again ...

--> /rules.php

video as proof : https://youtu.be/nZmMyTYir64

Aigami

09.05.2018 22:43:16Link to post

Maybe not stupid enough to not recognize your cheap VPN Connection. :)
Arder48 178.162.198.4 0017.srv.de.avira:net (ProfileID: 19408)
CHAT Aigami to ALL:
VPN USER DETECTED :D
CHAT Aigami to ALL:
!kick arder
[server] = YOU GOT FUCKED!!!!
[CHAT] $3Andrey $4to $3ALL: $9FIGHT OK

Freebo

09.05.2018 22:56:33Link to post

Hi Arder48.

I don't know what's happening on private servers of people during the fight there or on chat.

But what I've seen personally(because I check server's list every day just clicking it automatically serveral times)- are those names about "...SD" and not that nice as you've posted here. I've seen worse than that. I've got 2 or 3 videos of some of them listed on www server list. The problem is I don't know who is using those names there, because I'm not on that server ever to witness it in real-time.

But because server list and names of players are shown to the world thanks to this website - of course using this kind of insulting names is against the rules of the network. It's very low to do things like that knowing that it's visible on website and anybody can see it.

What happens on server's hidden chat and what people talk there about and who is being insulted by who is one thing and it has no influence on network. But showing insulting names in server names or in players names, especially when it's against certain players or people is not fair and can do only damaga.

Anybody who is doing that - Please stop it.It's not civilized way for conflicts. It can create only more problems between people and show the whole network like anarchy of insult. New players will follow this trend and network will have to vanish. Because sponsoring insults on www has no logic at all.

You want to discuss on forum in civilized way, give examples or bahaviour - feel free. But insulting names is really disgusting way to "fight back"

So last time please stop it. Thank you very much.

Aigami

09.05.2018 22:58:47Link to post

Better you write Hi misterSD Fifth Account Since misterSD needs 5 accounts to defend himself in this forum poor guy :(

Freebo

09.05.2018 23:03:16Link to post

Aigami. It doesn't matter who is reporting that. misterSD or his friend or his another ID.

Those names are facts
and I see it from time to time on the list. I've got to tell you it looks really reatarded and unprofessional.
Especially for some 10 years old guests on the website.

If you know who is doing that.
Please make it stop.
This is all I'm asking for. Nothing more. Thanks I will appreciate this a lot

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
10.05.2018 08:25:14Link to post

To answer, only arder48 was double account there (btw I not needed to post with it, I just forgot to log-out from the forum -_- ), I used it only to go record what was hapenned on blazin 's server where I have again see some people with insulting name.

Freebo, its blazin (aigami) only who is doing that (well, time to time raz also do it), the WORST is that: he maked his server rename all players with bad name...
Even you freebo if you joined his server, you will be auto renamed with insulting name.

----> watch this video freebo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZmMyTYir64

last thing :

"It seems that you enjoy to ban, punish and insult others in this virtual World. Sashka and you could be such good friends in RL, you can't imagine."
--> the simple fact of lying as you do aggravated your case

for the moment, only you, raz, atakan, Nomad-hk (the most famous hacker of the network) and murat (other famous hacker) are banned for rule breaking since long time.
And why are you saying I insult ? I never insulted anyone. (ps : useless to show screen of yourself using my name, like you do all the time)

Aigami

10.05.2018 11:52:36Link to post

- if admin of official server is insulting anybody (calling them noobs, idiots, retarded, ) - MISTERSD
- if admin of official server is kicking anybody without any reason (no insults, no cheats, no spam, no trolling). -MISTERSD
- if admin of official server is cheating or hacking (there were some admins like that on private servers).
- if admin of official server is trolling servers with commands or some kind of spam himself. - MISTERSD

There is just one guy who should be banned forever. Abusing virtual Might.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
10.05.2018 14:28:26Link to post

"if admin of official server is insulting anybody (calling them noobs, idiots, retarded, )" --> where I insulted ? )
"if admin of official server is kicking anybody without any reason (no insults, no cheats, no spam, no trolling)" --> where I kicked without any reason ? )

"if admin of official server is trolling servers with commands or some kind of spam himself." --> where I used admin command to get advantage ? )

however, if we analyse your 3 rules, we can notice :

- if admin of official server is insulting anybody (calling them noobs, idiots, retarded, ) - Blazin
- if admin of official server is kicking anybody without any reason (no insults, no cheats, no spam, no trolling). -Blazin
- if admin of official server is trolling servers with commands or some kind of spam himself. - Blazin

ps : FREEBO, blazin again opened his server today and is still using insulting name ...

SashsBrest

10.05.2018 17:54:18Link to post

misterSD,why you server all time write messages with my name,its funny?

TutiFruti

10.05.2018 22:39:33Link to post

What a kid misterSD, you are very childish WTF , hey Zi look Blazin called me noob ... Hey Freebo look others calling me gauss user ... you call others toxic and u are acting like a good guy .. You are trying to be "ranked" with posting shit stuff here like look other players using this and this and this..

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
10.05.2018 22:45:37Link to post

your comment is useless HoneY^ (ps : useless to use double account)

Aigami

10.05.2018 23:23:41Link to post

I did not call him Noob. I do not need to mention this.

misterSD - gestern um 15:08 Uhr
Well, I call you my judge @smirnoff
He will take his final decision

You do not need to use VPN to play on my server. You are welcome.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
11.05.2018 09:13:11Link to post

that why you are again using my name (or raz) on for skilled player yesterday and insult players under my name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4EMIYJHGxA&feature=youtu.be (it's not me in this video)

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
11.05.2018 20:24:52Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 11/05/18

added !eggtop to see the top of egg's finders
added !vampire (6 magic power) however because of some crashs, this command is disabled for the moment
moderators now see in console when someone is warned for insulting
--> added !insult (player)
because of over-power of predator mode when there is few players online
!predator is now blocked if there is not at least 8 players online
Also increased the price to 10 magic power

players with invalid profile cannot write in chat anymore (hi blazin!)

Improved again the vpn hunter.
profiles 0 are now also banned by the vpn hunter (before it was not, however blazin is using this "weakness" to bypass the vpn hunter, so now it's fixed)
if a player find a unlocked egg, it no longer do congratulation message if he never used !egg in the current game (to load his database)
Herobrine now prevent focused players to go in spectator mode

added a new easter egg

Aigami

11.05.2018 20:39:25Link to post

You have no proof that i have played on steelmill so do not make false accusations. I said you are welcome on my server and that you should stop with your Insults. My Server does not allow Insulting Names against you its blocked now. Smirnoff shall come to duel me on my server instead of talking how good he is. He quit crysis after cryderion has beaten him so hard that he lost his ugly face. Imagine: Lost even with an Aimbot, that must be hard for King_Kong. Smirnoff has always been a "Keyboard warrior", no skill just insults. His Boxing skills are not so bad but that was it. Long Range like a bloody beginner.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
12.05.2018 16:32:45Link to post

man you are kid -_-
you just renamed your discord account to misterSD .... and you say that you don't use my name ? who will believe you seriously ? (yesterday this account name was Aimagi)

SashsBrest

14.05.2018 00:41:25Link to post

I must post it here,its very funny)) who is this guy Arda,new player,or maybe old cry cheater?
<22:59:16> $1[CHT]$9 $3Vinker$9 to $1ALL$9: ali or sash is stronger? )
<22:59:23> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: ali
<22:59:27> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: hes hack rapid fire
<22:59:29> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: + god
<22:59:30> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: P
<23:05:29> $1[CHT]$9 $7Server$9 to $1ALL$9: [HERO]Vinker has got premium account and 10000 pp!
<23:05:43> $1[CHT]$9 $3Vinker$9 to $1ALL$9: hack!^
<23:05:53> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: haha
<23:17:13> $1[CHT]$9 $3ff2$9 to $1ALL$9: Chiter Suka
<23:17:16> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: haha
<23:17:33> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: sash is cheater
<23:17:37> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: u know now omg
<23:17:38> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: yes
<23:17:50> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: he hacker n`1
<23:17:50> $1[CHT]$9 $3Vinker$9 to $1ALL$9: like smirnof everybody know that! :D
<23:17:53> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: i get cheat tomorrow
<23:17:53> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: yes
<23:17:54> $1[CHT]$9 $3ff2$9 to $1ALL$9: Usherb konchenij
<23:18:04> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: yi aimbot everything
<23:18:30> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: KAZHETSYA U KOGO TO POPKA PODGORELA)
<23:19:10> $1[CHT]$9 $7Server$9 to $1ALL$9: misterSD was teleported inside the alien ship Vesper!
<23:20:33> $1[CHT]$9 $3Vinker$9 to $1ALL$9: sd learn me wall jump in 5 min
<23:33:22> $1[CHT]$9 $3[HERO]arda$9 to $1ALL$9: what type of this hack
<23:33:32> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: IDK
<23:33:39> $1[CHT]$9 $3[HERO]arda$9 to $1ALL$9: omg
<23:34:09> $1[CHT]$9 $3[HERO]arda$9 to $1ALL$9: hes hacker
<23:34:30> $1[CHT]$9 $3jopa$9 to $1ALL$9: unlimited speed)
<23:35:28> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: HAHAH
<23:36:56> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: unlumited ammo
<23:37:00> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: YES
<23:40:05> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: best
<23:40:07> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: E
<23:40:25> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: how much did u pay for that hack
<23:41:39> $1[CHT]$9 $3$0Sashs$9 to $1ALL$9: )
<23:42:39> $1[CHT]$9 $3arda$9 to $1ALL$9: what an hacker
<23:43:47> $1[CHT]$9 $3jopa$9 to $1ALL$9: it is not interesting with cheats

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
18.05.2018 13:20:52Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 18/05/18

!tp !up and !tpf cannot kill anymore --> added a protection for 2 seconds after use
the egg with alien ship cannot kill anymore during the teleportation
fixed a bug that blocked players in spectator mode
created !herobase for all, so now even players who are not laone supervisor can visit without limit Herobrine's base (if they have found the egg)
fixed a bug to the easter egg of hero's base
added !hero ship : herobrine will call a strange alien spatialship to capture the choosen player !
note : this event CANNOT come naturally, like the trapped mine, it can happen only during focus
added !casinoban for moderators : ban / unban a player from all gamble commands

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
25.05.2018 16:50:26Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 25/05/18

Reduced slightly the probability to get experience in !gamble 4 and !gamble 3
added 2 minutes cooldown to !transfer to prevent easy pp farm with friends
!stuck cannot be used in the alien spatialship anymore (to prevent out from the ship)
server now automatically add names of new players in database ! (so I don't have to add manually all the time realnames!)
eggs are now automatically added in database when a player found it!!! (I have no longer to add manually yes ... again a great improvement !)

------------------------- CARD SYSTEM ------------------
New important feature : the card system!
You have the ability to complete your collection with cards that represent some crysis players.
To get randomly a card, you have to use !cardbuy (cost 10 000 pp). Once you get a card, you have it forever in your !collection.
each card have his own story, you can read it with !card (id).
you can see id of cards in !collection (and see all cards with !collection all)

there is 5 differents ratity :
- common with 60% chance to get in !cardbuy
-uncommon with 30%
-rare with 9%
-legendary with 1%
-collector with 0% (only way to get collector cards is before the card was promoted collector ... or if you reach 1st place in !cardtop)

all usefull informations about cards are available in !cardinfo
note : the first card that will become collector is the card "Vv_Luke" the 1st june, after this date it iwll be not possible anymore to catch it in !cardbuy !!! so be fast, you have only 7 days remaining before it become impossible :)

Every week (for a while), a existing card will become collector

Exotics

27.05.2018 12:51:38Link to post

why i was banned 6 times? i tryed to join ur server and you banned me 6 times, and yes i am new here... but idk why i was banned 6 so whoever made this server, EXPLAIN!!!!!

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
27.05.2018 13:19:10Link to post

The server have a detection called "VPN hunter", it automatically ban players who are using vpn.
It was your case.

I don't know why you are using double accounts NeoneoGeo, use your normal one.

ps : using insulting names is not allowed, like you have does

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
01.06.2018 17:15:06Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 01/06/18

!spy is now compatible with beach
added base detections in beach + proto detection for Herobrine in beach
!city and !guardgame are disabled in beach (cause bugs)
clear hunter added in beach
all invasions event was maked compatible with beach
magical grunt was implanted in beach with 50 new possible pos
!boat don't have gun anymore
added animals : chickens, turtles, crabs, plove and butterfly
added !invasion chicken / 9 however because of lags, it is disabled ... so only way to active is via this command ...
Added !hero chicken : Herobrine spawn a hostile chicken near the target.
also Added !hero turtle and !hero crab
During a focus, Herobrine can spawn hostile animals
Animals can spawn naturally on specific locations on map (example : turtles in water near d5 ...)
note : 1/4 chance to be hostile animal.
Hostiles animals attack players, clones, grunts and aliens. (cg : cannibal chickens, ninja turtles, territorial crabs ect...)
However they are scared from scouts that can kill them.

Added !blackjack double : double your gamble at the beginning.

---------------------------- CARD ------------
Vv_Luke is now collector ! it's no longer possible to get this card. players who had already this card in their collection will keep it normally.

----------------------- CARD WINNER
1st : ItsMe with 46 pts ----------> has won 3000 experience + ItsMe (legendary card)
2nd : misterSD with 37 pts -----------> has won 2000 experience + VenomX (rare card)
2rd (yes draw ...) : Vinker with 37 pts ---------> has won 2000 experience + Vinker (rare card)

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
08.06.2018 11:29:17Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 08/06/18

Created a new map : Kadish Tolesa
in this map, you have to solve 5 puzzle. the difficulty is increasing for each puzzle. (the 2rd is more hard than the first ect.... and the last one is the most hard)
In this map, you have to use the command !use to interact with buttons.
Added commands !s and !l. !s save your position, !l teleport to your saved location. cooldown is only 2 minutes. theses commands are usable only in puzzle maps.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
16.06.2018 14:30:16Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 16/06/18

Fixed a bug in the map Kadish Tolesa that allowed players to fell out from the balcony ...
Disabled a specific easter egg (available in !egg) too easy to found with the map cathedral of time ....

added !puzzle to protect puzzle solvers
now, there is no longer messages about fake "herobrine is summoned" in all IA maps (Herobrine is disabled there)

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
22.06.2018 22:29:52Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 22/06/18

Fixed a bug that maked animals no work on InstantAction. So now they work normally there too
Added custom musics on the puzzle map cathedral of time
fixed a bug in the map cathedral of time

----> yes there is few changelogs this week, it's because I was in exams

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
29.06.2018 15:03:33Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 29/06/18

players in puzzle modes are not protected anymore from hostile animals and Herobrine
added beach as event in the server fun and fight (alien & Herobrine mod) : 20% chance to open beach on map start instead of mesa
New puzzle map available : Laki
Now you have to find trophy in each puzzle map to finish this map, so now you can consider the goal is to find trophy
Created a new useful command for moderators, send me pm for more infos if you are moderator
Also created a list for the new moderators's tool (send pm for more infos)
Debuged a thing in the puzzle map cathedral of time : now spectators cannot trigger the spawn music anymore
removed a hole in the floor on the stage 4 of Laki

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
04.07.2018 16:44:28Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 06/07/18

Fixed a big in cathedral of time that maked possible a lot of rotations in same time
Fixed a bug the maked errors in console when a entity that is not a player speak in chat

SashsBrest

11.07.2018 21:49:58Link to post

Why fun server kills me and muted? And use names other players and my too, is legal?

CryBoy

:D
12.07.2018 10:20:53Link to post

MisterSD why u delete my comment ) i never use insult on my comment LMAO.
you probably have to deal with Freebo to remove it ahah )

NeoNeoGeo

12.07.2018 11:03:00Link to post

sashs its what forcelist do, if you insult 1st time you get muted for 10 min and forcelist kills you and 2nd insult forcelist kicks you and 3rd insult forcelist will ban you

SashsBrest

12.07.2018 11:20:37Link to post

sashs its what forcelist do, if you insult 1st time you get muted for 10 min and forcelist kills you and 2nd insult forcelist kicks you and 3rd insult forcelist will ban you
I write i noob 3 time,and not banned. Noob its insult,sure?)))) but this is a question of n1
question of n2 why server uses names other players?

CryBoy

12.07.2018 11:28:09Link to post

this server is too restrained ! and misterSD do not answer me it will say he is afraid xD
my question n1 :
MisterSD why u delete my comment ) i never use insult on my comment LMAO.
you probably have to deal with Freebo to remove it ahah ) ??

SO XD

Aigami

12.07.2018 12:16:07Link to post

Have never Seen that His Noob Server uses names of Others Players. Best solution would be to shutdown it and permaban misterSD. But one of his noob Friends used my Name in His server.

CryBoy

12.07.2018 12:19:59Link to post

hello Aigami i agree with you bro ) .

Zi;

Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
12.07.2018 12:21:06Link to post

Guys, if you don't like the server, simply don't play it, simple as that.

Freebo

12.07.2018 13:48:36Link to post

Hey CryBoy.

First of all - misterSD can't contact me other way than on this forum. So you can see all his messages to me.

His server is independent and he does what he wants there. He can ban you for life if you insult him on his own server or if you hack there. I don't care what he does there unless you have proof that he is hacking, insulting people or killing the network.

I know for a long time that he is making a lot of mistakes by going to hard on players. I told him no to do it almost 6 months ago - but he created his scripts which annoy insulters - just like I knew it will be.

I told him last year that having official server (at the time) won't be easy and that he will be hated for making hard rules and putting on scripts which ban, kick or mute players without researching the player first and using a bit of psychology.
I was 100% right. He become hated because of that.

I know how it works when somebody tries to make some perfect order on servers. Harder he tries more hate he gains. But it's his business on his server. It's not an official server anymore.

Just like Zi said - you don't like some server don't enter it. Who enters the place which he don't like? I'm sorry I won't support unlogical behaviours. You want to play with grenade feel free to explode. Are you really a masochist to enter place which you dont like?

If I was banned or insulted or muted in a row on some server, I would NEVER enter that server again because that would mean It's not place for me. EASY TO UNDERSTAND. Admins of servers have right to do ANYTHING they want there. If people don't like it, they don't play it - so servers become empty. If people like it server is popular.

Aigami

CryMP.Net is not promoting any private servers right now - So what's your problem with misterSD and Freebo thing - I don't know. misterSD was contacting me on private abotu servers last time around 6 months ago - when he was admin of official server for few months. NOT ANYMORE. He can't be "ass-licker" or "ass-kisser". I do not respect ass-lickers. They are worthless and have no dignity. I would never give special rights to people who lie, talk behind the back and pretend to be somebody else. It makes me sick. Somehow people like Aigami think it works, that I'm so dumb. What do you know about ass-kissing ? Does it work for you ? I would never try it. I wouldn't know. Share your experience. I'm asking seriously. I always thought ass-kissing works for sell-outs and ignorants only.

BTW. For the record: Every time I see that somebody is talking that other guy is "ass-kisser" (especially of Freebo) that tells me a lot about the guy who is using those terms. SadamHusein/Smirnoff was saying the same things and I know that for the money he would do this and that without hasitation. He literally said how it is important to have money. He admited it many times publicaly. He was talking about "ass-licking" all the time, Just like he knew that it works for him. So what does it tell you about those who use "ass-licker" "ass-kisser" terminology all the time?

What misterSD does it's his business on his server. Stop spamming forum about it. Bring videos about him doing illegal stuff if you really want to help. If you don't want to help - just destroy - simply stop it.

CryBoy

What I care about are not allowing insults on my servers and on forum for people to watch it. If you come here on forum to make fun of people after you were hacking on few servers and you admited that you were doing it not only once - at least have some dignity and stop arguing about rights to spread more hate on forum.

You've spammed forum with 5 threads ONE DAY. Not 5 posts, 5 selfish threads. Nobody ever created more than 1-2 thread a day for last 4 years, and even if he did it made sense and posts were full of info which could help the network - and you created 5 threads insulting people and saying that you won't hack again asking for mercy like a girl. It was after you were hacking and destroying fun of others. Just like they were trash.

Hackers have no rights from starters.

So remember - You should be banned for hacking from whole network not just from forum. Just like I promissed in winter. You received a chance few days ago - so at least stop complaining like a little girl.

What's wrong with people nowadays ? They have no honour at all. Just whining, crying and complaining all the time, because nobody let them insult on some private server or they were banned for hacking or because they get everything for free and they want more and more.

So listen to this. NO WAY. You are still a teenager, you want to destroy things and get things for free go to your mother. We won't sponsor your kindergarten behaviour.

I'd rather remove whole forum than let insults spread. Who needs forum anyway.

You want to destroy the network ? Is this all you can do? Insult, make fun of people, complain and hack? Think about it before posting messages to people because you start to look more miserable with every next post of yours. Started with hacking and then complains that he doesn't get more and more rights here.

What ? Get real.

After 4 years I'm tired of this attitude. Like it was so hard to simply play and stop insulting (?). I guess it's the only way to feel the power for some. Destruction, trolling, spam and making fun of people who came here to play and relax after school or work. Pathetic to even watch it.

SashsBrest

12.07.2018 13:58:10Link to post

OMG what a stupid censure in fun server!! player Andrey swear all time,i just translate it in english for other players and server kill me and muted
This retarded Andrey swear all time,i translate for you him words, you msiter not add him in any forcelist,i dont say one bad word-he add me in force list,what a stupid racism for good players?

CryBoy

12.07.2018 14:03:10Link to post

Hello Freebo.
But I did not wait for any word from you, why did you speak to me instead of misterSD I do not understand it is simple however the question was not for you,
and you know that the laws of misterSD annoy players.

NeoNeoGeo

12.07.2018 14:06:32Link to post

well i think the law only annoy *rulebreakers*

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
12.07.2018 14:14:31Link to post

it's funny cause the only laws here to respect here are "no insulting" and "no hacking", it' the only laws that I apply on my servers ....
But Blazin and CryBoy get fun by breaking them all the time.

SashsBrest

12.07.2018 14:18:16Link to post

it's funny cause the only laws here to respect here in "no insulting" and "no hacking", it' the only laws that I apply on my servers
What is funny for you? its answer for me?

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
12.07.2018 14:22:54Link to post

NeoNeoGeo gived your answer. anti-insult plugin.

SashsBrest

12.07.2018 14:24:11Link to post

I translate for you what spam all time Andrey,what measures did you take?
and what about names other players?

CryBoy

12.07.2018 14:28:26Link to post

MisterSD finally a statement from you when you say that I break your rules that there is a reason, when I made my return on Crysis you threatened me with Permaban just because I lied that was not me, be anonymous and illegal on Crymp.net ??? What's more, it's all the more so that you've been spying on all the worlds and it's one thing that's not done!

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
12.07.2018 14:43:25Link to post

"you threatened me with Permaban just because I lied that was not me" why are you lying ? where I said I will permaban for this ?
You where doing many abuses before, like spoof my name in discord, provokating, making fun with me via some double accounts, trying to troll me in my server with some vpn (and yet, you failed).

You have blackmail me that you will use hack only because I asked you to stop doing all of that ...
And finally you started hack the next day. So no don't complaint, ans stop lying too.

CryBoy

12.07.2018 14:47:48Link to post

if I do that it's your fault for you who started it all because I spoke with ATAKAN!

CryBoy

13.07.2018 11:24:08Link to post

misterSD
how can you spy on people all the time, you really have to have a problem for it's as if you're at home spying on me by taking the example of Freebo's comments about "holidays that I destroyed" of course. is an example.
I am waiting for your reply misterSD and here is a photo that will suit you really ...

Aigami

13.07.2018 12:33:54Link to post

mister do you enjoy to mute and Kick me in noobspot. You really joined that Server to insult mute and Kick me. Do you need Help? Abusing Admin rights

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
13.07.2018 13:25:15Link to post

"mister do you enjoy to mute and Kick me in noobspot. You really joined that Server to insult mute and Kick me"
hahaha

1 : I have not kick, only warn you
2 : I muted because you insulted me (you called me "asshole")
3 : you was spead lies in noobspot to players.
4 : I tryed to ask you stop the "war" with your insults ect, but apparently you really want to continue.

[CHAT] $3Mc-Tiller $4to $3ALL: $1on factory
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1o ok
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1sorry then
[CHAT] $3Mc-Tiller $4to $3ALL: $1you can check its your self
[CHAT] $3Mc-Tiller $4to $3ALL: $1:)
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1ok
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1I do tank bug
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1speed
Blazin$o renamed to $8Blazin_Fighter
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1at base
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1thats fun xD
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1you guys have to join my tank xD
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1yes
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1blazin
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1why do you lie about sd?
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he doesnt ban
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1lie?
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1you say on cryMP he bans and kicks
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he doesnt
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1:D
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1why do you lie/
[CHAT] $3Server: $4to $3Stibium: $1Use !lang tr/sk/nl/ru/ba/de/pt/en/ro to change default language
[CHAT] $3Server: $4to $3Stibium: $1Use '@Player text...' or !pm Player text... to send private messages to players
[CHAT] $3Server: $4to $3Stibium: $1Welcome Stibium on this server, use !commands to see all commands available to you
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1he banned me
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1reason?
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
!pm doc he lie
[CHAT] $3Server: $4to $3Stibium: $1Message was sent to player Orange_Doctor
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1what he did
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Stibium: $1[pm] ik
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1banning better players
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
!pm ora i banned him only in my servers
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he doesnt do that
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1you lie
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he never banned skilled players
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1ok
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1and I am a skilled 1, not banned too
[CHAT] $3Andrey $4to $3ALL: $1HI
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1hi
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
!pm ora I don't ban for skill, I ban for reapeated insulting
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Stibium: $1[pm] is true, my aim got far better
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Stibium: $1[pm] I tell him?
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
!pm ora yes
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he doesnt ban for skill, he bans for repeated insulting
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
!pm ora if he start make hate, I puniiiiish him )
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1some servers forbid that
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1h
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1you do not know anything
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1?
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1at least it seems like that
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1I know sd
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1and I played matches with him
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
or maybe it's you who don't know anything blazin
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1or maybe it's you who don't know anything blazin
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he never banned
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
stop do the kid now
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1stop do the kid now
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1stop to join this server to insult me
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
lie lead to nothing
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1lie lead to nothing
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
!players
ID $8 Name $9 ProfileID $8 IP $9Host
================================
--> players's info deleted from my shown logs because of players's privacy
================================
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1i do not lie go to the discord group and see what he writes t
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1here
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1I saw the posts
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
betetr to see all your insults on forum
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1betetr to see all your insults on forum
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1is all lies
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1better to use a real nike
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
everyone know who you are really blazin
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1everyone know who you are really blazin
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he never banned people because of skill
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
a kid who insult all players that kill you
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1a kid who insult all players that kill you
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1so you joined to tell me that
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Stibium: $1[pm] you are sd right?
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
!pm ora yes
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
stop schearch problems now
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1stop schearch problems now
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
you see well lie and insult is useless
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1stop hiding your nickname
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1you see well lie and insult is useless
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1and stop insulting me
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
I not insult
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1I not insult
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he didnt insult
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
lol he is tlaking about insult, but he do 99999 insults in fo
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1lol he is tlaking about insult, but he do 99999 insults in fo
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
rum
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1rum
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1lets go to poolday_v2 then we can see who is the kid
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1tell someone to stop is not insult
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
see orange
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1see orange
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
he only judge for skill
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1he only judge for skill
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
)
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1)
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1that
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1"poolday" we dont want to play -.-
[CHAT] $3Blazin_Fighter $4to $3ALL: $1i am not a russian criple like you
CHAT Stibium to ALL:
he will never change
[CHAT] $3Stibium $4to $3ALL: $1he will never change
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1I am not russian
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1btw what do you have with russia xD

========================
nothing interesting for 30 minutes

Blazin renamed to Partycrasher

========================

CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
just start stop insult on forum and skype
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1just start stop insult on forum and skype
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1thousand times
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
if you want to insult misterSD, then insult him in private me
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1if you want to insult misterSD, then insult him in private me
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3TEAM: $1btw was it a long story?
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1message
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3TEAM: $1all this
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1better you use your real nick
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1maybe this his real
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1:D
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1you never know xD
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1ok
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
!pm ora sashs changed team, use !pm now
[CHAT] $3Server: $4to $3Phosphorus: $1Message was sent to player Orange_Doctor
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1that are the best people
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1who try to hide
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] ok
[CHAT] $3Calcium $4to $3ALL: $1Vinker go e4
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1like misterSD
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1using VPN
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1on other servers
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1hiding names isnt bad blazing :)
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1hiding names
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1and it can be fun lol
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
you are n1 to use vpn blazin )
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1you are n1 to use vpn blazin )
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1i do not use vpn
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
lol lie
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1lol lie
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1they may change names for fun
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] btw why do you change name and all xD
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
you used many vpn months ago on misterSD's server
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1you used many vpn months ago on misterSD's server
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] I always was curious
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1and btw
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1if sd banned skilled-better players, I would be banned XD
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1I am not crap
Calcium$o renamed to $8Shit_in_Pants
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1ok
[CHAT] $3Shit_in_Pants $4to $3ALL: $1ok
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1if you shut up and do not say something against this idiot
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1he will not punish you
[CHAT] $3Shit_in_Pants $4to $3ALL: $1xd
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1but if you say that he is using commands
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1blazin
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1to kill his low skilled players in his server
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
he don't care if you say that )
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he never punished/insulted me
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1he don't care if you say that )
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
he care only if you insult him lol
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1he care only if you insult him lol
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1sd never punished someone for skill
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
it's what you have does
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1it's what you have does
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1and never insulted
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
so no complaint now
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1so no complaint now
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1btw
[CHAT] $3Mc-Tiller $4to $3ALL: $1lol
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1i am surprised that you
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
there is !rules in servers
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1there is !rules in servers
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1I never saw sd insulting
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1joined to talk with me
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1blazin ^
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1why?
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1do you want to discuss with me?
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1what do you mean? this player was here before
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1same me

+$8ID $0+$8Name $0+$8Players $0+$8Map $0+$8Game rules $0+$8Version $0+$8Flags$0+

|$31 $0|$3!NoobSpot 24/7 $0|$35/32 $0|$3Beach $0|$3PowerStruggle $0|$36156 $0|$3* ^ $0|
|$32 $0|$3Fun and fight (Classic InstantAction) $0|$30/32 $0|$3Steel Mill $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3* $0|
|$33 $0|$3<Fair Play> No Easy Guns !mapvote $0|$30/24 $0|$3Treehouse $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3* ^ $0|
|$34 $0|$3<Fair Play> HQ! - 6 IA Maps $0|$30/24 $0|$3Gate Road $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3* ^ $0|
|$35 $0|$3<Fair Play> HQ! PARKOUR $0|$30/16 $0|$3Parkour City $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3* $0|
|$36 $0|$3<Fair Play> Super FPS/RETRO $0|$30/20 $0|$3Quarry $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3* ^ $0|
|$37 $0|$3| For Skilled Players | $0|$30/16 $0|$3Steel Mill $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3 $0|
|$38 $0|$3<Fair Play> Jump & Fly School $0|$30/16 $0|$3Steel Mill $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3* $0|
|$39 $0|$3Fun and fight (Puzzle & exploration) $0|$30/32 $0|$3Kadishtolesa $0|$3InstantAction $0|$36156 $0|$3 $0|
|$410 $0|$9<Fair Play> Classic Maps PS/IA $0|$90/16 $0|$9Steel Mill $0|$9InstantAction $0|$95767 $0|$9* $0

Colors: $3available $4not-available $1password required
Flags explanations: $3* official, ^ ranked
Use $3login $6name/e-mail password$8 to log-in.
Use $3info $6ID$8 to see players on the server and other information.
Type the $6ID of the server$8 to connect. If server uses password, then use $6ID $3password$8 to connect.
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1btw I never seen sd insulting
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
doctor you see well he is a liar )
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1doctor you see well he is a liar )
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
this blazin
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1this blazin
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1you are misterSD or vinker
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1and I have played many matches with him
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1he is phosporus
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1because you do not have english skills
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1Phosphorus*
[CHAT] $3Partycrasher $4to $3ALL: $1Asshole*
Partycrasher$o renamed to $8Blazin
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
it will be sad if zi; ban you from noobspot
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1it will be sad if zi; ban you from noobspot
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] now he goes it to english skills LOL XD
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] why
[CHAT] $3Blazin $4to $3ALL: $1:
[CHAT] $3Blazin $4to $3ALL: $1ok you are misterSD
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
!mute blazin Insult
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
well I have heard enought
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1well I have heard enought
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1name doesnt say misterSD xD
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
time to mute blazin
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1time to mute blazin
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
he again insulted see
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1he again insulted see
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] I am afraid of something
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
!pm ora what?
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] what if he takes "revenge"
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
!pm ora he will get ban from forum, that all
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] why isnt he banned yet .-.
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
!pm ora idk
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] what are they waiting at forums
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] ruin cryMP?
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3Phosphorus: $1[pm] testing aim etc
[CHAT] $3Shit_in_Pants $4to $3ALL: $1I CANT PLAY HERE
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1why not
[CHAT] $3Shit_in_Pants $4to $3ALL: $1BIG DELAYS
[CHAT] $3Shit_in_Pants $4to $3ALL: $1LAGS(
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1map, guns, playable xD
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
time to go
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1time to go
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1ok bye
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
!bye
[server] Phosphorus says bye to all players on the server!
[CHAT] $3Shit_in_Pants $4to $3ALL: $1BB
[CHAT] $3Orange_Doctor $4to $3ALL: $1have a nice night
CHAT Phosphorus to ALL:
blazin if I see you insult once more time in noobspot = kick
[CHAT] $3Phosphorus $4to $3ALL: $1blazin if I see you insult once more time in noobspot = kick

NeoNeoGeo

13.07.2018 13:36:45Link to post

lol blazin. atleast put some proof he banned skilled players, and i only think he only banned 4 players, that are insulting, hacking,and with proof

CryBoy

13.07.2018 14:03:37Link to post

misterSD i wait ur reply :)

SashsBrest

13.07.2018 19:21:22Link to post

!pm ora sashs changed team, use !pm now
OMG why PM??? XD

Aigami

13.07.2018 21:29:48Link to post

We need to defend objective SD. So many accounts always writing the same. Its ridiculous.

CryBoy

13.07.2018 21:52:13Link to post

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
13.07.2018 22:26:17Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 13/07/18

Changed the server fun and fight (ALIEN mod & Herobrine mod) into fun and fight (Classic InstantAction)

CryBoy used hacks 2 times in noobspot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xqBXm3hOSs (he recorded himself hack) (DONT SHOW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtzIm1sVtm4 (I catched him in noobspot)

that why he is now permabanned on noobspot + servers fun and fight. hackers are not welcome in crysis

created a pos system with the help from the second main admin
this pos system replace the cryfire's pos system
supervisors can create custom pos with !savepos and delete their !pos with !deletepos, HOWEVER : ONLY the owner of the pos can delete his pos.
Added !poslist and !pos
supervisors can definide random pos for same pos with !savepos <pos> add
supervisors can also define a spawn-gun with !savepos <pos> equip <gun> , BE CAREFUL with this command
debuged experience system : before in instantaction, players didn't get experience by playing .... now it's fixed
Fixed a bug that maked error when players got CP and PP award in InstantAction (from experience rewards)

Created scene system.
you can view list of scenes with !scenes and load / unload a scene with !scene <name>

scenes are linked to pos generally, scenes can also incluse vehicles and weapons.

Added 2 scenes in steelmill : wars and box
Added 1 scene in Quarry : village
disabled !invasion in Instant Action because it maked server crash
it's no longer possible to use !boat near game area. The reason is that boats bypass invisible walls in "game-roof"

Aigami

14.07.2018 00:24:25Link to post

I think you can not stop to incite freebo against me. Nice 17:1 today. Gauss, C4, Grenade Launcher & Co.
How many years will you need to be able to beat skilled players or are you too limited for that?
I mean we can not duel with tanks on poolday_v2. No commands, no tanks, no noob guns. Its hard for you, i know, but life is sometimes hard. Just try to get better maybe then you will stop with your stupid hate against players like me.

CryBoy

14.07.2018 00:59:12Link to post

:)

SashsBrest

14.07.2018 01:34:52Link to post

Good track MK i like thx

Aigami

15.07.2018 13:52:03Link to post

misterSD: First you have said you want to watch me playing. After 20 minutes waiting for me you mention at the end of the showdown between the grenade & radar kit Guy who is still cheating (Ali, Suit, wannabe) and me that there was nothing interesting to see. Why do you join then? You have got a good show for free and saw things you will never be able to do. Why so negative then? Or do you prepare for a showdown? I can close my eyes while playing to make it at least somewhat interesting for you. Or you could try it against Hacker Ali. Would be a perfect match Commands Abuse Guy vs Hacker with Grenades and Radar kit in poolday_v2. :D

CryBoy

16.07.2018 01:13:27Link to post

Ali is not hacking :D if u have a proof ,is just good players :D

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
20.07.2018 12:14:05Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 20/07/18

debuged the random level rotation, it's no longer only Steelmill
added arena and "inside" positions in the map dsg_1_aim
added the scene "sniper" to the map dsg_1_aim . the pos linked (!pos sniper) give you a DSG1, SniperScope and LAMRifle. However, it require the scene "sniper" to be open, if not, your equipment is deleted.
it's now impossible to remove protect mode to a player that have a rank above your (cg : a supervisor cannot un-protect a moderator ect)
Disabled !trickjump because this command is useless (there is !protect which is better)
!mesa and !shore now require at least 6 players online (and 50,1% of yes) to open the map with Herobrine and aliens

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
27.07.2018 12:01:02Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 27/07/18

Added trophy in the map kadish Tolesa (yes I have forgot)
replaced !herobrine by !vote herobrine.
in InstantAction, this vote work only outside the map, in PowerStruggle, everywhere.
Herobrine now can be summoned only via this vote for 15 minutes in PowerStruggle
The herobrine's focus was disabled for campers and bunker attacks by vehicles, only the mortar stay.
added a missing ")" when a player win a !luck
Added a blacklist that replace the "manual" bans. Players in this blacklist cannot join the server. Added 4 toxic players in this list (they will recognize themselves, except maybe Nomad-hk)
It's not possible anymore to use !save in spectator mode.
added new type of alien : the kamikaze alien. supervisors can spawn it via !kamikaze. Usage !kamikaze 1 and he will not attack his summoner. A alien kamikaze will follow the nearest entity at 50 meters range around him and blow himself once he reach it.
Added new type of hunter : the terminator, summonable via !terminate <player>. the terminator act like a boss hunter, but his goal is the target and not a mountain.
Fixed a bug that prevented herobrine to call the alien army in c7 in the map MesaDarkProject (and also to help the predator)
added a new "lost possibility" in !gamble : the alien spatialship
To prevent magic hovers under the map, herobrine now clear hovers that fell out from the world
MOAR is now possible to buy (it cannot freeze infantry, so is no sense to keep it disabled, anyway there is still !vote block)
Invasion events are no longer automatic, you have to use !vote invasion now

Suit

27.07.2018 15:22:29Link to post

the commands "!luck"-"!gamble"...ect doesn't work for me , it written : "command does not exist",

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
27.07.2018 16:01:50Link to post

I will have a look, but I don't understand why it seems bugged for you.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
03.08.2018 22:25:06Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 03/08/18

The server no longer support old versions of safe writing (like it is for noobspot right now). Server then either don't support vanilla clients (Hi Globder/alekandr) and germancrysis client. Only way to join servers is use the latest version of safe wtiting client. if you don't have it right now, please download it here https://crymp.net/dlland.php

The class WarriorMOARTurret is now impossible to spawn because of server's crashs that can do

New map : edge of wars, in this map you have to capture prototypes to give special bonus to your team! the power of concerned Bonus depend of energy points that you captured. More info in !edge
There is 4 areas, one is randomly unavailable and the spawn for each teams is random too in each map start. Bonus changes too.
You can change the configuration (unavailable area, us bade, nk base and bonus) with !vote edge. note : it un-capture all buildings and delete supply trucks and apc in map.
A base protection is also available : you are immortal in your base and one shoot enemies in it.

Here is short list of possible bonus that can be randomly available :

Fire bonus : trolley mine, ammo reload, mortar.
Jungle bonus : Equipment disruptor, spotter, nano-energy bonus.
Ice bonus : drunk, nano-energy reduced for enemies, tornadoes against enemies.
Rock bonus : Alien help, free vehicles, hunter that attack vehicles.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
10.08.2018 15:14:22Link to post

------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOGS 10/08/18

Changes about the map Edge of wars :

added a new bonus for the rock area : the melee's protection (reduce / disable damages from melee damages)
added a new bonus for ice area : enemies will have difficulties to pick up guns, buy items and enter in vehicles inside the ice area
added a new bonus for jungle area : hallucinations : immortal clones will appear around enemies with the skin of the team that own the jungle's prototype (example : clones are nk if the nk team have this bonus). hallucinations can change their nano modes and take guns.

Improved !music for moderators, now you can use !music <id> to start a predefined music in a map (usage simply !music without argument to view the list of music available)
disabled !mesa and !shore cause the map change always did crash the server

Card reward :

1) misterSD : 3000 exp (refused to claim a card)
2) ItsMe : freebo (rare card) + 2000 exp
2) (draw) Vinker : Fred (rare card) + 2000 exp

OrangeDoctor

13.08.2018 22:29:57Link to post

Between Edge Of Wars map and Mesa in Fun And Fight servers, I personally prefer mesa map, because there are more activities like: Magical Grunt, Dark Mesa. By the way, Mesa also can offer more tactics playable such like Camping, And Aircrafts, so I think Mesa server should be back in my opinion.

ItsMe

Im Not Online
14.08.2018 09:48:58Link to post

yeah, i kinda agree, i love explosions from mesa :D

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

CryMP.Net - generated in 0.023312 seconds - 2018 - service rules

We support only LEGAL VERSION of CRYSIS. We DO NOT RESPECT CRACKING, HACKING, INSULTING and actions against COPYRIGHTS or FAIR PLAY.