some one give me the link of crysis international Group in "DISCORD"

ali

04.05.2018 22:25:46Link to post

i need the link discord, because i lost my first account

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
04.05.2018 22:39:12Link to post

hi, unfortunaly freebo don't like the crysis discord and removed the link from forum (only because he don't like smirnoff who is offline from long time anyway) and put the skype conversation instead (in this skype conversation there is all insulters and toxic guys, that why I don't understand Freebo : there is regulary insults in the skype conversation .... )

Freebo

05.05.2018 00:00:20Link to post

But who in the network cares about insults on Skype, FB, Discord or even in a Pub or in the Coffee Shop? It's problem of those portals and software solutions which allow insults freely and are so limited to be proud of that. They leave it to admins of channels. So it's problem of those admins only. If people love insulting all day long it's their problem. It will return to them with double force. Probably didn't grow up yet. But what happens there has nothing to do with network at all which was always against insults.

If community of Crysis players loves to insult eachothers nothing can be done about that. I just care about insults in community of this network (which is different community and anarchy is not the rule).
All that just because this network wasn't created to support the hate and insults.

I don't have to remind you that even Zi's first SSM was and still is called "SafeWriting" because idea was to remove insults from crysis chats. The network was created by us to keep this spirit in mind so said the rules. I don't know why you can't understand that since I've explained it many times for last 8 months. No insults are rules of CryMP.Net but CryMP.Net has nothing to do with corp apps and other third partys social networks.

And that famous Discord channel with insulting admin and owner (who created problems for the network) can't be promoted by the network as anything good to join from here. As simple as that.

Saying that I don't like SadamHusein (AKA Smirnoff) is a total BS. I have nothing against him as a person. And I said it many times seriously. When he becamse reasonable he is fine. But yes - I didn't like his threats and behaviour in the network for 3 years and atmosphere he was creating, deceiving and spreading hate. So network is not promoting his personal channel. If you don't see the logic in that I can't help anymore.

And Skype group was created in 2014 by Youda so it's being linked from here because of this simple reason as alternative to forum and servers. Especially for those who have a lot of time for a chit chat and small talk there but at the same time somehow have no time to join servers and play or just talk in this great game.

If you have problems with insulters (nothing to do with network anyway) leave problems there, become admin or moderator of that Skype group, make order with that or create new one on your own and promote it here if you wish to fix insults problem. It's that simple.

Insulters have serious issues but I'm not their personal psychologist to help them out. I wish I could though. I'd love to see them spreading creativity and positivity, dancing in white suits and throwing pink flowers around, instead of planting pure destruction every week. But it's too much to ask for. Won't ever happen. Won't ever be better. Can be only worse.
Cheers.

misterSD

Crysis player & modder
05.05.2018 08:16:23Link to post

Your Skype conversation allow insults yes but since long time now, in discord there is no hater and no insulter (if we dont count smirnoff in the past)

You said "become admin or moderator in skype " but there is no moderation 's system in skype unlike discord.

By making the main insulters's house in forum you help them a lot...

You said you dont like insulters, so remove all links that all. This skype conversation full of insulters doesn't deserve more to be in forum than smirnoff 's discord.

Maybe the only solution must be to create a new discord with only trusted admins.

Freebo

05.05.2018 14:49:02Link to post

"You said "become admin or moderator in skype " but there is no moderation 's system in skype unlike discord"

I was suspecting this. I don't use Skype for 3 years I thought maybe it has changed in terms of adding moderators to Skype. I guess that's why people are moving to Discord. I tested the app a while ago creating a channel and I agree it has a load of functions.

"By making the main insulters's house in forum you help them a lot..."

What do you mean I "make the main insulters house in forum" ? I always say on forum that I know who is insulting in games but I don't let them insult on forum unless they are just trolling and some say "sorry" after that. So those are not real "forum insulters". There were real ones before. Other thing is they insult in a game on certain servers but admin can mute them and kick them. I never appreciate insulting players or admins in the game when I'm on-line as admin.

You mean some certain main insulter I made "house in forum" ? just let here know. It's not a secret. I know there are trolls for sure who insult also but not seriously just because they hate power of administrators of servers. It's different. But give names and situations to make things clear. Thanks.

You said you dont like insulters, so remove all links that all. This skype conversation full of insulters doesn't deserve more to be in forum than smirnoff 's discord.

First of all. I was against creating category on this forum about Skype or Discord. But Youda had this idea to promote it. So I said ok. I didn't want to be an ass. And since I agreed on this category and let Youda post there links - this is why I keep that link. Sure I changed from Discord to Skype but reason is obvious and you know the reason perfectly. Nobody understood last year why Smirnoff (SadamHusein) is admin of own sponsored server and admin of main group. I don't mean Smirnoff haters but our group of friends here. Youda didn't know the truth and had no time for it so he approved Sadam's channel in Discord with respect to Youda I gave link to HIS old Skype group. Not because I support insulters. I think on my own and make decisions.

BUT if you see the problem with it let people vote about it or...

"Maybe the only solution must be to create a new discord with only trusted admins."

Create this new so called "official" Discord group with 3-4 admins and post link to it - so I will remove Skype Group.

The problem is who is trusted admin nowadays ? I'm not the one, you are hated by many for your admin work, Youda and Hip don't have time anymore even though before they also didn't have much. Zi can't be on-line every day. So who ? I have no idea who is both "trusted" and has time to be admin and moderator every day on some Discord group.
As the matter of fact it would be better for him to be admin on some server instead. If you ask me. Crysis is not a chit chat concept. it's a game to have fun on servers PLUS talk in chat there.

And while servers are empty people go to talk all day long on Skype and Discord groups? Are they discussing some important subjects which moves their knowledge on higher level ? Or maybe disccusing things about the game ? I think none of those.

It has nothing to do not only with network but probably with whole game. Just let me know how many % of conversations there are about the game and how many are insults, show offs, sending links to funny memes or videos, talking about things that people forget next day. I'm just guessing. Because I wasn't there for 3 years so what would I know.

Think about it and post it on forum..

Maybe there is no need for Skype or Discord and people should move to the game directly. That would solve more problems with abandoned servers...

But does it even matter? Maybe we should relax about everything. Join places and servers which we like instead of trying to fix insult nonsense.

Forsaken

10.05.2018 01:21:17Link to post

As I see it, there is an 'official' discord. I'm not there all the time, but I have seen little to no problems with how the discord server we have is run. Creating a entirely new discord is crazy when we have so many members now.

There is actually a good number of conversations that are useful in discord, and I personally have helped two or three people who don't know exactly what to do to get their game running. I would prefer people use the forum.... but it doesn't seem like that's happening.

But does it even matter? Maybe we should relax about everything. Join places and servers which we like instead of trying to fix insult nonsense.
I totally agree.

CryMP.Net - generated in 0.001739 seconds - 2018 - service rules

We support only LEGAL VERSION of CRYSIS. We DO NOT RESPECT CRACKING, HACKING, INSULTING and actions against COPYRIGHTS or FAIR PLAY.