Remove Your Inactive Sever from list

ManiBadhel

18.09.2019 04:57:45Link to post

Hi, I'm Mani from NoobSpot.Com, and your your inactive Sever url: https://crymp.net/m/svinfo.php?ip=185.244.193.157&port=61109

Please remove this because it is showing as a obstacle in my keywords.
I'm ready to pay for this.
Mani Badhel
NoobSpot.Com

Zi;

Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
18.09.2019 09:38:59Link to post

Do you own registered trademark on that word? Otherwise how much would you pay in US dollars?

Freebo

18.09.2019 16:18:22Link to post

Hi.
I hope you guys will find some solution to this google keywords "conflict of intrest".

But as far as I remember Zi had his "NoobSpot" as server name since early 2015 (in 2014 I'm not sure if his server had this name already - could be also) - so "NoobSpot" server was already visible in google at least in 2015 and "NoobSpot.com" domain was registered in early 2019 - 4 years later, just few months ago. Or maybe I'm wrong about that date ?

So of course you need to get to the point when you find some agreement on that matter. Remember that it's just a name - unless it's a comercial product made for profits - it can be shared.

So c'mon. It's like one british band was singing exactly 55 years ago: "Money can't buy me love" I'm sure it's easy to solve and everybody will be happy finally.

Peace and Good Luck

CryMP.Net - 2019 - service rules

We support only LEGAL VERSION of CRYSIS. We DO NOT RESPECT CRACKING, HACKING, INSULTING and actions against COPYRIGHTS or FAIR PLAY.