Changes on last 7 days:
- new vip privilège: private event, you can configure your own settings: map, Herobrine, if server's features are disabled ect.... 1 day for 10 tokens, 4 days for 30 tokens and 7 days for 50 tokens.
- changed the teamkill's malus system. instead of killing the killer with 5 team-kill points, it will do a random punish. The random punish depend of the amount of team-kill point: it can be a simple kill, a melon's apocalypse, a herobrine's focus and more! the ultimate punish can be reach up to 15 team-kill points, it will instant-kill the player every times that he will respawn for 5 minutes.
- fixed a bug with fallen caver, all pipes are now deleted if he dispawn via players-count.
- Added the mysterious dealer... Try to find it, using !finddealer and !checkdealer. to unlock those both commands, you need to donate 50 magic power, using !finddealer <magic power> or !checkdealer <magic power>
- now, if a player is writing in turkish or russian, server will warn him and ask him to type !cpm. if the player continue to pollute the public chat with his language and not english, the server will auto-mute
- If Jevil is releases from his prison, failing to defeat him will result to a "Herobrine version Jevil" until another prison respawn. Jevil will indeed attack randomly players that are not near prototype and bases, just like Herobrine, but using his own attacks.
- Fully changed the Everest Monster. Instead of following a specific path by triggering specific areas, he will set traps into Everest, follow and attack players, and come on any moment (not link to any area!). There is still 3 ways to escape from this new Everest Monster, find all thoses ways! This new AI of the Everest Monster is compatible with the entire Everest.
- If the safezone is closed (and then dark mesa is open), aliens cannot attack areas anymore. This change was made for 2 reasons: because it is unfair for players (cannot protect areas if safezone is closed), also because if the safezone is closed, it's to prevent lags, so aliens should not spawn on it.
- removed HeanDel from the forcelist